More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BWayne BWayne

What's next?

How It All Began

"Oh, my goodness!” Blondie said as she checked her figure from the full length mirror. "Tootsie was right all along. I may need to get my uniform altered!"

Blondie Bumstead's boobs had gotten bigger. She was practically spilling out of her caterer's uniform. When she inhaled deeply, the top rode higher and made her navel peek out slightly. The skirt was somehow shorter and tighter as well. It hugged her wide hips and made her knees fully exposed just below the hemline. The blonde thirtysomething wondered earlier in the morning on why she was having trouble buttoning her shirt. The fabric was slightly being pulled apart from the seams. She wasn't getting fat. On the contrary, she was getting fit. Her already big breasts were further enhanced by chest and back muscle tone. Her slim and slender figure had been replaced by an athletic and svelte frame that she was actually quite fond and proud of. Blondie had been diligently working out for the past few months and the results had been paying off. Her legs and buttocks were firmer and her stomach was tighter. It made the frumpy black and white uniform into something sexy. As she admired herself in the mirror, Dagwood returned home from work.

"Hello, dear," Blondie said as she kissed Dagwood, "how was work?"

"Boss chewed me off again," Dagwood groaned. Dagwood went straight to the living room sofa. Blondie's lanky husband seemed even shorter than her whenever he slumped. The taller Dagwood just seemed defeated.

"Oh, dear," Blondie exclaimed, "one of those days again."

"I'll say. The boss has been driving us mad since the start of the week. He's in tyrant mode again," Dagwood sat on the sofa with only Blondie to comfort him. She held onto his head and tried to rub his temples. His parted in the middle hair that unfashionably stood like daggers on both sides of his head were the only parts of his body that didn't droop. He was like a bag of molasses topped with a ridiculous hairstyle from a bygone era.

"There, there," she said, "the weekend's coming soon." Blondie tried to cheer her tired husband up but he was just emotionally and physically drained. He started to lay on the sofa.

"Boss really got to me today. His hands wrung my neck like a vise," Dagwood said.

"I don't understand it. He seemed very happy with you when we had him and Cora over for dinner last weekend," said Blondie.

"He has this Jekyll-and-Hyde thing. At work he's pure evil," said Dagwood.

"Well, he seems okay to me when I'm with you. Maybe I should visit you in the office more," Blondie said as she gently gave a soft kiss on Dagwood's forehead.

"No need. Mr. Dithers is inviting us over to his place for BBQ this weekend," said Dagwood as he stretched out his arms and yawned. He looked exhausted.

"Maybe I can talk to him. I'll try to straighten things out between you two," said Blondie. Blondie had a way with men even in her younger days. She figured she could charm her way into making Mr. Dithers into a nicer and gentler boss.

"I'm really tired. Wake me up when dinner's ready..." And just like that, Dagwood was sound asleep in one of his famous power naps. Blondie just smiled at her husband and shook her head. Before she went to the kitchen to start making dinner, she glanced at the magazine on the coffee table. It was something that Tootsie lent her from a while back. It had articles on the cover like "10 Ways to Improve Your Sex Life" and "How to Lose Belly Fat in 5 Easy Steps." Dagwood had hardly paid any attention to her even now that she had virtually transformed into a much sexier body. She worked hard in keeping fit and trim by doing hot yoga, crossfit, and lots of cardio -- all under Tootsie's advisement. Blondie really wanted Dagwood to notice her but she realized that he might need a little more time.


March 6

Dear Diary,

It happened! We finally made love! Well, we've had sex before but this is different. He came in all dashing and charming! I was so excited when I saw him holding a bouquet of red roses. Thornless, too! He is so thoughtful and he really knows how to please a woman. I think this might be it. I think I'm falling for him.


"Blondie, you look absolutely amazing! You must tell me your secret," said Cora Dithers.

"It's no secret, really," Blondie said while she finger combed her hair above the ears. "It's just eating right and lots of exercise."

"You do look gorgeous, Blondie," Mr. Dithers said while smiling at her, "Quite stunning, in fact."

"Th-thank you, Mr. Dithers," Blondie said as she blushed. She was relieved that at least some people were noticing the hard work that she had done to her body. She primarily did it for her husband, the only person who has yet to notice her beautiful figure. Dagwood used to stare or gasp when Blondie would show her an exciting new dress or bathing suit. But now, her husband seemed distant and almost uninterested in her. She thought that maybe her husband was too stressed at work. But she smiled at Dagwood as she watched him work his magic on the grill. She saw her husband happily flipping burgers and hotdogs. Dagwood's passion for food and grilling was still in check.

"Julius, are you trying to make me jealous?” Cora half-jokingly asked. "You know in my days, Blondie, I used to be quite the looker. I bet you I can still look good if I was wearing your blouse."

Mr. Dithers and Blondie both laughed. And while Cora wasn't looking, Mr. Dithers quickly stuck his finger on his tongue as he pantomimed retching. Blondie saw this and giggled silently while covering her mouth. Cora was the polar opposite of the beautiful blonde wife of Dagwood: old, short and lumpy. Cora's husband and Dagwood's boss, Mr. Dithers, was also her physical equal albeit more wrinkly and fatter. Their marriage was a union of Cora's inherited wealth and Julius' furnace of ambition; old money meets enterprise. The old couple did not have children of their own. They claimed that children were a nuisance to their already extravagant lifestyle. Julius Caesar Dithers secretly wanted an heir but plainly refused to consummate their marriage with his unattractive wife.

"Which reminds me, I have to get the hors d'oeuvres ready," Cora said as she started to get up from the lawn chair.

"Why don't you relax, Cora, and let me get them for you," Blondie said as she straightened her sleeveless buttoned blouse while she stood up. "It's the least I could do as guests to your home."

"I'll go help her, dear," Mr. Dithers said as he started to get up as well.

"Oh, Blondie, so terribly kind of you," Cora said as she leaned back and fanned herself from the pleasant midday heat. "And take Julius with you! It's about time he made himself useful."

Mr. Dithers followed Blondie from a few steps behind. "It's nice that we have some time alone, Mr. Dithers," Blondie said as they entered the Dithers house from the backdoor. "I've been wanting to get some things off my chest," she said. Mr. Dithers lustily stared at Blondie's breasts. "I'm sure you do," he said.

He mentally undressed her as he helped her reach for things from inside their cupboard and fridge. "I feel like you're overworking Dagwood almost everyday," she said. "Not enough, Blondie, not hard enough. I love the boy like he was my own son. I only do it so he can be the best at what he does," he said with a stern demeanor. Somehow there was truth in his words but Mr. Dithers was also a very convincing liar. "I never would've thought of it that way, Mr. Dithers," said Blondie. "Please, call me Julius," he added.

Every once in a while, he would subtly touch or grope either her bubble butt, her thin waist, or her rib cage just slightly below her big breasts to help herself steady as she carefully unloaded dishes and glasses from the cupboard's top shelf. He playfully tickled her in jest as if to make her drop whatever she was holding which made her giggle with delight. She liked being flirted on. At least someone else was noticing the wonderful results from her hard work.

"Speaking of sons, how come you and Cora never had children, Mister, I mean, Julius?," Blondie asked as she started mixing fruit juices in a large punch bowl. "Cora never wanted to have kids. And she is way past her prime," Mr. Dithers said. "What about you? Would you like to have kids?” Blondie asked. "Every self-established man wants an heir, Blondie," he said. "Well, never say never," Blondie said. At that exact moment, the skins on their forearms touched. They looked at each other with an uncomfortable silence. Blondie slowly tried to lean in closer to Mr. Dithers' face. He blinked breaking off their stare. Blondie blushed and composed herself by carrying the punch bowl. Mr. Dithers cleared his throat and pursed his mustachioed lips as he breathed out awkwardly. He carried the tray of finger foods as they tried to avoid looking at each other directly.

"We should be taking this out," Blondie said.


February 21

Dear Diary,

It's our first date night! I'm so excited! Dagwood is out on a long business trip. I don't think he suspects anything. But this makes me so happy! I really hope he makes the first move. He is very confident and sure of himself but I think he's still intimidated by me. He probably thinks that he's way out of my league but that couldn't be further from the truth. I've always had a crush on him. Fingers crossed, I hope he opens up more because I'm so game for anything. Well, I have to get ready. I wanna be nice and toasty before he gets here. Wish me luck. X0X0


Blondie was relaxing in the bathtub with her eyes closed. She couldn't help but think of what happened to her and Mr. Dithers yesterday. She didn't even know why she was thinking of him after all this time. Was she really so sexually frustrated with Dagwood that she was so for human contact with almost anyone? Why was she suddenly feeling an attraction to the much older man? She imagined what it would be like if she married a person like Mr. Dithers. She chuckled to herself. How silly they must had looked to other people! Mr. Dithers was so much older, shorter, stouter and definitely a lot gruffer than Dagwood. She imagined what their children would have looked like if they happened to make some. She smiled as these thoughts swam in her head. She dozed off...

She was awoken by the key latch of her bathroom door suddenly clicking. The door swung open and shut and along entered Dagwood's boss, Mr. Dithers. Blondie shifted in the bathtub and tried to cover herself up with her hands and suds build up from her bath.

"Mr. Dithers! I wasn't expecting you to come in here! Please, Mr. Dithers, I'm not decent," said an exasperated and flushed Blondie. She wanted to curl up in a defensive fetal position but was somehow frozen in her place by the leering old man. Mr. Dithers smiled at her and sat on the ledge of the bathtub.

"Oh, don't be alarmed, Blondie, I just came by to visit," said the fat old man. Blondie was still trying to cover herself up but realized that it would be more useful if she kept her hands free. She didn't know if Mr. Dithers was a threat. She tried to appear more relaxed.

"I'm not sure why you're here, Mr. Dithers," said Blondie. "If you could wait for me I'll be right with you after I finish my bath."

"I've been thinking about what you've said before -- about me wanting to have kids," he said as if oblivious to what Blondie just said. "I'm getting old and I'm worried I won't have anyone to continue my legacy."

Blondie stayed silent. "I'm thinking I'm ready to have children, Blondie. But I only want to have them with you," he continued. Blondie was shocked. "Mr. Dithers I'm married to Dagwood!," said a clearly flustered Blondie. "I already have a family of my own," she continued.

Mr. Dithers rolled his sleeves up. He suddenly stuck his right hand in the warm bath water. "Mr. Dithers! What...are you....doing?” said Blondie as she helplessly tried to avoid his dipped hand. His fingers finally found its way to her vagina and the index finger slowly went up and down along the entire crevice. "Ah, there it is," Mr. Dithers said as he flashed her a wicked smile. His index and middle finger probed the opposing sides of her slit. The more Blondie struggled, the better it felt.

"Ooooouuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh..............Mr. Dithers....mmmm....please stop..." But Blondie liked the sensation. The old man's fingers curved as the middle and ring fingers entered her slightly agape opening. The bath water swirled and splashed gently as Mr. Dithers invaded her vaginal opening with a vibrating quickness that made her shudder from sheer pleasure. She relaxed her body some more as she spread her legs apart with her left leg on the ledge wall and the right leg resting on his lap. Mr. Dithers fondled her breasts with his other hand as he continued masturbating her.

"Ohhhh! Uhhhhh! Oh, Mr. Dithers! Ouuhhh! Oh, Julius!" She brought both of her hands behind her head. Her breasts and smooth armpits were fully exposed on top of the water. She wanted this. She needed this. She was about to climax when Mr. Dithers suddenly stopped. He stood up and began to unbuckle his pants. Blondie gulped in anticipation. As Mr. Dithers unzipped his pants, Blondie woke up...

She was still in the bathtub when she came to. "Oh, my goodness," she said to herself. She found herself soon fondling her wet breasts. She pleasured herself afterwards. She thought of Mr. Dithers the entire time.

In a couple of hours later, her husband came home. Dagwood, as per usual, was still subject to the strife from his boss. Blondie soon realized that the exhausted Dagwood was usually tortured a lot more after Mr. Dithers would see them during the previous weekend. Blondie's heart skipped a bit to her sudden realization that Mr. Dithers was jealous of Dagwood. Later that night as she watched her husband fall asleep in bed, she smiled to herself as she postulated her new theory. She somehow felt flattered that the more her husband was tortured, the more she felt Mr. Dithers' indirect attraction for her. She pleasured herself again to the dream she just had before falling asleep.


Blondie answered the doorbell. An unattended package was found on their doorstep as she stepped out. It was addressed to her. She shut the door and brought the package in quickly in excitement. She was so happy that Dagwood didn't really forget about her. She opened the box and it was a bouquet of a dozen, thornless, long-stemmed red roses and a heart-shaped box of dark chocolate truffles.

"From your secret admirer," she read the card to herself. Her heart sank momentarily. This was not from Dagwood. He was never this romantic or thoughtful enough to remember such an occasion. She flipped the card once to look for any identifying marks from which the package came from. She checked the card again. Her heart skipped a beat as she caught the small handwritten initials on the back of the card.

"JCD"


February 14

Dear Diary,

I feel like a kid writing to you again. I'm already married now with kids and I don't really know how to start. The last time I wrote to you was so many years ago when Dagwood and I were dating. I remembered I only stopped writing when we finally got married. I guess I'm happy now because we have two beautiful children, Cookie and Alexander. Dagwood is the man and the love of my life. But do you remember that old movie? The one that goes, "You complete me?" Being married to Dagwood, I sometimes feel like I'm not sure if he makes me complete. He's not himself recently. He's tired more often. He sleeps much longer. We hardly talk at dinner time or even during breakfast. I'm not even sure if we're the happily married couple we once thought we were before. I've done everything in my power to make him notice me again. I bought some sexy lingeries. I work out now. My body is at its best look even since high school. But none of this caught his eye. Then, I saw someone was in fact noticing me. He is close to us, too. I never thought of him more than just as a friend but I think I'm seeing this person in a whole new light. I feel not so sure of myself on why I'm telling you this but here goes...

I think I have a crush on Mr. Dithers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)