More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thatguy88 Thatguy88

Which category?

Hotwife

This category intrigued you, Brad had a wife and you thought you were still pretty hot, some of your sons friends had even commented on your looks, some sweet, some crude. You clicked on what looked like his three favorite videos in the category.

The first featured an attractive older woman whose husband was setting her up with another man, he got her all dressed up in lingerie and left while she had sex with the other man, she then told her husband all about it while he fucked her.

The second featured another attractive woman whose husband had a friend fuck his wife in front of him while he watched. When they'd finished she'd sucked her husband off.

The final video was a woman being shared with her husbands friend and both men fucked her in every hole.

You sat flustered and incredibly horny after watching the three videos. Did your husband actually want you to fuck other people? Were you even open to it? Its not like his friend Rick would... Would he though?

His friend Rick was eternally single but everyone knew he was a ladies man and you were certain you'd caught him eying you on multiple occasions.

You shook your head, this porn stuff was getting to you, you were married with children.

But would a stranger fuck you, just some attractive man who saw you as nothing more than a fucktoy?

You stared at the screen and after moment to collect yourself you left the house.

After shopping for some clothes that were a tad more risque then you would normally wear you went to the lingerie store. You didn't own much lingerie and it had come quite a way since your wedding day. Outfits acquired you texted your friend Celine. In college you and Celine had been thick as thieves but she and Derrick had an unusual lifestyle and no kids so you had drifted.

"Hey girl," said Celine hugging you when you met at the café.

"Hey yourself," you said.

After some catching up you sat fidgeting, you thought she and her husband were swingers but you'd never been brave enough to broach the topic.

"I know that look," said Celine, "my little prude friend wants advice."

"I," you started, "are you, Brad."

"Spit it out girl," said Celine with a laugh.

"Are you and Derrick swinger?" you asked a little louder than you'd planned to.

"Mhm," said Celine with a smile, "and...more."

"More?" you asked in almost a whisper.

"Sometimes we fuck another couple together," said Celine, "sometimes we just bring a third, sometimes we wife swap. Sometimes I watch him with someone else, sometimes he watches me. Sometimes we just fuck other people "

You were beet red, Celine was cool as a cucumber.

"Why do you ask?" said Celine as her hand rested on your thigh.

"I think Brad wants me to hot wife," you said in a whisper.

"And you're," said Celine, "ok with this?"

You shook your head yes.

"My little prude all grown up," said Celine, "I know Derrick would love to have a go at you."

Derrick was very handsome you thought and he clearly knew what he was doing.

"Girl you look so flustered," said Celine, "talk to Brad, if he's really into it we'd be more than happy to help."

You got home still flustered and hurriedly changed into a top with a plunging neckline and a very short skirt. Brad got home shortly after and found you in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hey Elle," said Brad walking into the kitchen, his eyes fixed on you as he saw you, "new look?"

"Mhm," you said, "trying something new. I saw Celine today."

"You went out like that," said Brad as he walked up behind you.

"Just for a bit," you lied as he grasped your waist, "Celine was telling me about something she and Derrick do, i forget what it was called," you lied again, "hot wife I think she said."

You turned to face Brad and stared into his eyes, "I had to ask what it was," you said, "have you ever heard of it?"

Brad nervously shook his head yes, "well," you said, "I don't think we would ever do that, other men," you said, "being inside of me, that would just be so..."

"Hot," said Brad.

You smirked he was clearly hard, pitching a tent in his pants.

You feigned outrage, "you want other men inside of me?"

Brad couldn't take it anymore he turned you around, bent you over the counter and in a second was inside of you. He fucked you quickly, **** for release and in all thr frustration of the day you were on edge too.

"We have to be quick," you said, "my husband will be home any minute."

That seemed to be exactly what Brad wanted to hear because in a second he dumped his load inside you. After a moment to collect yourselves you were sitting on the couch.

"So," said Brad, "you would actually be into that?"

You bit your lip and nodded yes.

But with who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)