More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What nude situation does Mike get in?

Hotel

Mike came to a hotel to take a break from all the hard work he has done at the bar that he worked at. However Mike already paid for the hotel room that he was in call 366. He was already in the room watching Tv as he thought himself "man this is the life, and I wonder what is taking that escort so long to get hear" as he wait watching the Tv. The Mike heard a knock on the door a said "room service" as he went to the door to answer it to the person on the other side that said the same thing.

He open the door, and as he open it he saw the maid with food and the beautiful brunette escort that came to his room. "Thank you maid, that will be all" said Mike as the maid said to him "your welcome sir, enjoy your stay" as Mike tipped her and shut the door and went to the table to eat the food.

They had finished there food Lisa started to say something "Well... Mike, nice room you have" said the woman complimenting Mike "just for me and you Lisa" said Mike to Lisa as the were in the same room together as Lisa told him "are you going shut a kiss me" as Mike the approached her. Then as the little chit chat between the two was over Mike close to Lisa started kissing Lisa on her lips as both of them started making out passionately in the room.

While making passionately kissing each other then went into taking each other clothes off while continuing on kissing one another. While making love to this escort name Lisa, both Mike and Lisa were literally naked in the room as Mike notice that Lisa got big double D's and a bush on her pussy. There as Lisa and Mike where sitting on the edge as both Mike and Lisa heard a knock on the door.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)