More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What naked experience does Kayla start with?

Hotel Deja vu

One day Kayla and her boyfriend were visiting a hotel sweet in California as they were looking forward to a get away together. "Honey this is going to be the perfect get away for us don't you thing honey?," said Kayla "yes it is honey just the way we love it just the two of us" said Darius as they now came in the hotel going up to the desk top. "Hi good afternoon Omani Hotel how can I help?" said the lady up at the front desk "Hi there, Me and my girlfriend are check into this hotel" said Darius as he was with his girlfriend Kayla. "ok and the names is?" asked the lady to Darius "Darius Jonas" said Darius as the woman checked him in the computer. "ok sir and how long do you plane to be staying?" said the lady as Darius told her "three weeks."

Then as Darius told her the weeks she told him "ok sir the price is $3000.00" as Darius pulled out his credit card to pay for the three weeks. Then as the payment went through the woman gave Darius the key card and said, "ok sir your room is 277 enjoy your stay" as Darius took the key card from the woman and told her thanks. Then as Darius and Kayla were going to they elevator Kayla then stopped Darius "honey you know what let take the step, I mean the elevator is going to be full with all these people, and let's face it, it's going to be just the two of us going up the steps" said Kayla as she suggested she go up the steps instead of going the elevator. Darius was in agreement with her, "well Kayla baby, then let's go" as the two then headed up the stair. After an hour and a half of going up the stair, they finally got to the hotel room 277. When Darius put in the key, and onlocking the room. While entering the room, they put their suitcases on the floor.

"Well here we are Kayla" said Darius as he looked at each other.

"Yep, Darius honey, here we are"

Looking at each other they now started to maked out with eacher as they proceeded to taking each other's clothes off as they went onto the bed, as they started fucking like rabbits.

The next morning came as Kayla wake up naked in the hotel, but it wasn't next to her boyfriend in bed, in the hotel room 277.

Where did Kayla wake up naked in hotel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)