More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PinkRebecca PinkRebecca

Where are you?

Hotel Bathroom, 1st Day of Collage

You stared into the mirror again for half a second before spashing some cold water over your face. This wasn't the first time you were daydreaming, you had been doing it for as long as you could remember but it makes sense that you'd do it today, given what day it was. First day of Collage. Or well, not really, since orientation and such starts tomorrow but the dorm open today and as such, you'll get to meet your new roommates today and get your first taste of collage life. 200 miles or so away from home. You can't help to feel a bit nervous, but also excited. Of course with a distance that great, you had to travel with your sister, which wasn't all bad. Both you and her kept your distances and mostly just did your own things. There was about 30 miles left of the trip when you two decided to stop and take a night at an hote-

"Come on dickhead! I've been needing to take a piss for like half an hour now!" Molly shouted though the thin bathroom door.

"Fuck, I did it again didn't I" you thought to yourself before you opened the door and left. Seeing your sister quickly head inside and close the door behind her. You walked over to your suitcase and picked out a decent outfit. Something everyday but still not too geeky. You needed to make a good impression after all. This is your chance to start over and become whoever you want. Only Molly would really know who you were before and she's probably the last person who would care about who you were. You looked down at your scrawny body. You didn't really have big muscles at all but at least you weren't fat. Quite the opposite. No matter what you ate, you always kept the same skinny body. You always guessed you have some type of crazy metabolism but that didn't stop your grandma from thinking you didn't eat at all. Her heart was in the right place but your stomach wasn't after she visited, always bringing an extra meal on top of what your parents made, despite them asking her not to. I was a bit annoying at times but atleast it felt good to be acknowledged from time to time.

You put on your clothes and started to pack so you were ready to go once Molly was ready. It didn't take long until you heard a flush and the sound of the sink as Molly washed her hands. You could hear the shower start through the thin bathroom door. Given her genetic predisposition to put on makeup after her decently long shower, you figure that you have a while before she comes out. With the suitcase packed and ready to go, you have time to burn. Question is, should you risk it and jerk off a quicky before she's done or should you just listen to some music while waiting?

Will you risk it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)