More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Fierbali111 Fierbali111

That evening

Hot tub

"Fuck that's hot on the nuts," mark said that evening as he dipped into the hot tub.

Hey Anthony you got balls right? He chipped at his shy friend who sat to his left in the warm water.

"Yea, last I checked" Anthony smiled

"So..."Mark stretched his elbows out wide on the edge of the tub, brushing the shoulders of the two other guys. "who do you fellas got eyes on tonight, I think we're gonna see some major tittie action."

"Well if we're betting I'd be watching Ashley, She's got the biggest tits after all" ryan gave him a smile. "I'd like to see those."

"I dunno," Anthony jumped in. "maybe Jade? if you dared her I'm sure she'd do it".

"What about your girl Megan?" Ryan asked.

"Alright, alright," mark felt uneased from his friend Ryan. He was a bit surprised hearing him mention Ashley sexually, especially her tits. For years they hung out in highschool and not once did he talk like that, this newfound boldness in his friend threw him off.

"I'm gonna say your girl Mollie Mark said. she's kind of a slut and she spins her top off more than a beyblade," he watched satisfyingly as Ryan's smile disappeared.

"She's not my girl anymore man..."

"Anyways, so we have our bets, let's say the loser has to finish mmm 5 beers in half an hour if he loses, deal?"

"Sure, deal" Ryan agreed.

"Anthony?"

"You guys can bet, I don't really feel like throwing up".

Mark looked up as just then the girls opened the door to the patio.

"So some of us have a different idea of what lingerie looks like," Molly chimed as his girl Ashely strutted her way out to the hot tub.

"What do you boys think? " He watched Ashely turn and saw the itty bitty thong dip between the meat of her ass, exposing her bare bubble butt to everyone in the tub.

"Fuck yeah babe!"

Spinning back around she brushed and shifted each of her heavy breasts, the patches of cloth shed chosen were so small Marks eyes were glued to the bare flesh that pillowed out underneath and the sides of her top.

"Come one babe, sit your ass down over here", mark grinned as Ashly stepped gracefully into the water and slipped her way next to him.

Mark wasn't really interested in the rest of the girls as they each entered the water. His eyes were on ashely, and occasionally his suddenly not so friendly friend ryan, watching as he too gave Ashley's tits a very attentive look.

The night went by pretty ordinarily as each of them steadily sipped their drinks and talked about highschool.

He and Ryan didn't talk to much directly but the situation seemed to defuse as the drinks were poured and passed around.

"Hey, let's play Truth or Dare,"Ashely suggested out of the blue. "I'll go first. Molly who was the first guy you ever kissed?"

"Jeff rowly" Molly said, taking a big gulp of her fruity vodka mix. "I don't even know why, he kept staring at me during class and we made out in the art room when no one was there."

"Jade your next."

"Molly," Jade tilted her head "how many guys did you sleep with at after grad? I saw at least two."

"That's it she said, just two alright" Molly seemed a bit defensive.

"Ok, settle down now" Ashely said as she looked around the tub.

"Ryan's turn."

"Ashley," ryan cleared his throat "you know everyone wants to see you naked, so I dare you to take that top off."

Mark felt his body turn to stone as he watched Ryan's cool grin. What the hell, that's not playing the game? What is this fucker thinking?

Ashely let out a giggle. "Wow, thats bold, You guys really wanna see?"

"Ugh, sure." He heard Anthony mumble.

"Might as well," Jade commented, we can see most of your tits anyway."

Mark was surprised as his girl reached behind her and pulled the string.

The material fell away just like that, leaving her soft brown areolas with little nipples poking out just above the bubbling water. Ashely raised herself up gave a wiggle, her large breasts free of their confines to jiggle and sway as everyone stared in amazement.

"Damn,nice tits ash! Looks like you lost the bet hard man" Ryan smirked.

Mmm...Jade nodded as she took a big swig of her drink.

"What bet?" Ashely asked, sitting back down.

"We bet on who the first girl who took their top off would be. Mark lost drink up man," he slid the rest of the 6 pack over to mark.

"Alright mark," his girl asked.

"Jade"mark mumbled, cracking the first cold one open.

Sure, jade said without letting him finish, reaching behind as her top came off. Mark felt a bit of relief as jades small pale tits came up for display drawing the attention away from his girl. her dark nips were nice and pretty too, maybe even nice enough for Ryan to stop bugging his girl.

Damn! You go girl! Ashely giggled.

Ok, now Anthony, you get to go before Holly and Michelle.

Oh

Ugh, I mean, Michelle do you want to?

Does she wanna what, say the dare properly Anthony .

Michelle, I dare you to take your top off

Ok, now Michelle your turn

"Well, I mean the girls too their tops off so maybe you guys should, you know..."

Drop our trunks, sure I'm down Ryan shifted underneath the water as he pulled out his bathing suit and tossed it over the side.

Fucken showoff mark felt his face get red as everyone including his girl glanced at the flesh toned color underneath the wavy water. wast to be outdone as he finished his second beer.

Alright, Holly, what's your bet.

Oh jeez, I dunno were all pretty naked already she giggled. Um, how about I dare we all go skinny dipping in the lake.

He slipped an arm behind her, scooping one of her big tits in his hand

Hey, easy, not in front of them she scowled and spun around.

Why, you showed your tits to everyone else!

That's not the same as, ugh your too drunk, just calm down were just having fun.

I wanna go inside he grumbled, pulling at her hand.

Why You always get like this, ugh, listen. She pulled his hand from her wrist. why don't you take a nap on the couch and sober up

Staring at the

Does something wake him up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)