More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fragman555 Fragman555

Hot tub?

Hot tub

You should definitely not have gone along with the group into the hot tub, especially not when Eric and Will removed their underwear to reveal their large erections.

You shrugged and took off your own underwear, a semi-hard cock flopping around as you started to sit down in the tub, but it became instantly hard when Eric and Will sat down next to you and put their hands on your arms.

You struggled a bit, especially when you saw Mark wading towards you, but you thought it was all a joke, and even laughed a bit when his mouth slid down over your cock. Fuck it felt good, so you let Mark suck it for a while.

You sat there moaning, and soon Eric and Will took their hands away from your arms, and moved themselves down into the tub with Mark. Mark moved down to start sucking on your balls, as Eric and Will started to suck each to a side of your cock. You wanted to stop it, but at the same time, you never wanted it to stop.

"Was this the plan all along?" You mumbled between moans. "Have you guys done this before? Shit you are good!" You had said.

Eric had nodded and stopped sucking long enough to point out his parents watching and filming the whole thing from the deck above you. "Their plan..." Eric had said, then added. "How do you think we got the ****?"

You had never thought of that. These guys were all too wimpy to have scored their own ****. You looked up to see Eric's parents waving.

"Second best spot in the house..." Eric's father had said. Had he been here the night before?

Eric had simply smiled and slipped his mouth over your cock as Will moved to share your balls with Mark. You came soon after that, and then realized Mark was slipping some lube into your ass.

Still dizzy from the orgasm, you didnt notice Erics father slip downstairs and disrobe. You did notice Mark and Eric grabbing your arms and holding you back as Eric's father lifted your legs and slid his cock into your asshole. It was both heaven and hell for a while, and then you blisfully gave in to this 40 some year old man fucking your ass with his cock.

Eric's mother slid in beside you all, kissing her son on the lips as well as Mark and yourself, before sitting on the ledge next to you. She lifted her own legs and let Will slide his cock into her lubed up asshole.

"You want to be my co-wife?" She had said, as Eric's father came inside you. You had nodded, and then the rest of the night had been a loss to you.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)