More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is she?

Hot step mom

Sharon Redmon was 32 years of age, 5'9 with a killer 38-26-36 body, long thick hair dyed honey blonde, and cute nose and high cheekbones. The nose and boobs were thanks to plastic surgery thanks to her deceased husband Gregory. She was Gregory's second wife and was 16 years younger than he was. She also became the step-mother to twins, a boy and girl who had just turned 18. Their biological mom had died during childbirth.

Sharon had never gotten along with her step-children, Jack and Janet, but she kept up a facade of niceness as long as her husband was alive, but when he died in a traffic accident, she treated her kids like dirt as she saw them as a drain on her the money her husband left her, and he left her quite a bit. As long as the kids were in high school, she had to spend a certain amount of her monthly income on them as her inheritance was left to her in a trust to be doled out by the trust manager because Gregory did not want her to blow through it all.

Sharon arrived home and saw the twins in the living room watching TV. "Two more months until graduation, huh?" she asked.

"Yep, then you can get rid of us," said Jack.

"Oh, why would I want to do that?" asked Sharon. She had a garment bag with her.

"Another new outfit?" asked Janet.

"Halloween costume for tonight's ball at the country club. Wish you two could come, but you weren't invited."

"Maybe if you had kept up our memberships," said Janet.

"But I didn't!" Sharon flipped her hair and walked upstairs.

"Fucking bitch," mumbled Jack.

"Well, at least dad had the foresight to leave us enough money to go to college on, and we're both starting this summer to get the fuck out of here," said Janet.

"Wonder what the costume is," said Jack.

"Evil step-mom from Cinderella if she's honest."

Sharon came back down stairs. "I'm off to the salon."

"As if we care," said Janet.

Sharon snorted in derision and left.

"What say we take a peek at that costume," said Janet. "Maybe I can put some of my dress making skills to use."

"Ah, the future Project Runway winner has some ideas?"

"Let's see what we have to work with first," Said Janet.

The two went to Sharon's room. They saw the garment bag laying on her bed. Janet walked over and unzipped it to find....

what is the costume?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)