More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JaneOfTheNight JaneOfTheNight

What's the arrival in the apartment like?

Hot. In more ways than one.

By the time you reach the apartment complex, you're absolutely covered in sweat. Man, you were_ not _used to this sort of heat. It was the middle of October, and it must have been ninety degrees out! Back in EastCoastville, Fall was well underway and the temperature had already dropped, but here, even the wind felt like a hot, muggy slap in the face.

But, you could handle it, you think, as you the door open, and then slide your suitcases through the revolving door. Home had nothing left for you, and this town had everything you could possibly hope in store for your future. A little bit of mugginess? An easy trade.

Breathing heavily, you make your way toward the small window in the main room. The place is unexpectedly small, with the only things in the downstairs being a set of stairs that lead upward, a side door that seems to lead into the owner's home, and the window itself. A cage seemed to protect it from the rest of the room, so knocking on the wall seemed the only real option you had as far as getting their attention.

"Uh... hello?" You say hesitantly, knocking lightly on the wall. When there's no answer, you attempt to run your knuckle along the bars, but are taken by surprise when the window is slid open. You jump back a few feet, before realizing that a man inside is looking at you with a sense of utter disdain at the reaction.

"Sorry!" You say quickly, stepping forward and fishing the paperwork for your move-in out of your pocket. "I'm going to be living in ninety-six, just upstairs, everything's already signed..."

"Yes, yes, I know." The man replies. It's hard to get a decent view of him with the bars, but he did seem to be much older. He had a stark-white beard, and a set of carefully managed hair that matched the look. Altogether, he wouldn't have been unattractive, if it wasn't for the utter disdain in his voice and his striking, almost unnerving, blue eyes.

"Sign here." He says, sliding a clipboard through the bars. Quickly, you take the pen and sign your name, before it's tugged away from you. "Welcome to the place. Don't break anything or I'll take it out of your ass." Taking the board back into the room beyond and sliding a key to the outside in one motion, the man turns away, seemingly done with the conversation.

And with that, the screen door is slammed shut.

You stand there, blinking for a moment. That conversation had been such a blur of annoyance that you didn't know what to make of it. Was this man even aware that he lived in the greatest city on Planet Earth? What right did he have to be so rude?

After a few moments, however, the weight of the suitcases in your hand and the feeling of them cutting off your circulation is enough to spurn you on, and upstairs. The place doesn't have many floors, so luckily you only have to drag everything up two flights of stairs. Still, the process leaves you entirely exhausted. All you need in the right now is a shower and a nap.

You knock on the door to your new apartment, but find there's no answer. Letting out a sigh, you attempt to knock again.., and again... and again... and still, no answer.

At first, you were simply annoyed, but now you'r a bit worried. Putting the strap of your backpack back over your shoulder and fishing for your keys, you manage to find the one you'd been given downstairs, and open the door rather awkwardly. You step inside, and find... no-one.

The room is rather simple, with a couch, one recliner, and a television set on the wall rather than on some kind of stand or entertainment center. There's a divider in the room that separates the tiny kitchen from the living room, and a small hallway that seems to lead to three rooms, which likely are the bedrooms and the bathroom. Essentially, it's exactly what you'd expect from a dive place run by actors looking to make it big.

"Hello?" You ask into the emptiness, but the only answer you get is the sound of something squeaking in the next room. With a sigh, you march your way forward and attempt to investigate, but the moment you cross the divider, you're met with an image you were not expecting from one of the open bedroom doors; someone being plowed from behind on a queen-sized bed.

You quickly duck back, biting your tongue before you give away that you're here. You'd obviously been told that Neal had a roomate, but he had kept out the part that he was fucking her on the side. They had been going at it rather vigorously too, as you'd caught a glimpse of her biting the sheets in an attempt to keep herself quiet as he pumped furiously into her, his tits moving with each motion...

Wait.

Quickly, but quietly, you move your head back around the corner, in order to confirm your suspicions. It takes you a moment to find a way to peak in without being noticed, but when you do, the truth is finally confirmed. It's _Neal _who's being plowed.

You can't help but stare and gawk as the situation plays out. You'd never been in a sexual encounter in your life, let alone watched as a woman furiously pushed herself in and out of a man's anus.... yet, you can't help but watch. As Neal's attempts at keeping himself quiet become more and more pathetic, the sound of his whines and moans of pleasure fill the hallways. The dirty blonde-haired man is entirely at her whim, pushing himself as far down on the strap-on as he can. Destiny... or, at least, you assume it's Destiny... seems to take pride in this action, and grabs him around the hips, plunging herself into him with even more and forcing him to brace himself against the wall, her red hair bobbing and curling over her exposed breasts with each action.

"You fucking take it, you little fucking toy!" She screams as she slaps his ass, eliciting deafened moans from Neal. You bite down on your lip on instinct, and then stop, surprised by the reaction. You can feel yourself growing in your jeans, and your hands are shaking. Your legs are practically going numb by how horny the sight of this larger man being entirely used makes you.

Your hand traces the edges of your jeans.

Fuck, you have to do something!

How do you react to this image?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)