More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

How does Hilary react to realizing that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty years?

Horrified Humiliated Hilary

As Hilary stares at the completely naked female newscaster who’s clearly trying her best to pretend like everything is normal despite the fact that she is delivering the news completely nude, Hilary feels her jaw drop in shock and as she realizes that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty years as in until her fiftieth birthday she can't help but feel herself blushing and trembling a little.

Feeling self-conscious Hilary nervously wraps her arms around her robe-clad body and starts saying out loud to herself :

This is just a nightmare that I'm having. In a moment I will wake up in bed and none of this will have been real.

However, moments later Hilary hears a knock at her front door followed by a stern authoritative voice saying :

This is the Dress Code Enforcement Agency and I am here to make sure that the residents of this House are following the new laws. Open up immediately.

Still convinced that this is all just a nightmare that she is having Hilary nevertheless makes her way over to her front door, looks through the peephole and sees a rather serious looking man in a police officer’s uniform with a clearly visible badge identifying him as a member of the Dress Code Enforcement Agency.

Realizing that she is going to need to let him in Hilary reluctantly unlocks her door, and stands in front of the officer wearing just her robe and says :

Please come in Officer.

To which the officer says :

Thank you, Miss.

And enters the house.

Having let the officer inside Hilary immediately asks :

How can I help you, Officer?

To which the officer replies in a serious tone of voice :

Well as I said, I am an officer of the Dress Code Enforcement Agency here to make sure that the residents of this House are following the new laws so first I'm going to need you to remove your robe. And if you are wearing anything underneath it I'm going to need you to remove that as well. Basically, I need you to strip down to your birthday suit.

To which Hilary replies in a voice shaking with nervousness :

So this is real?

To which the officer says in a sympathetic voice :

I'm afraid so Miss. I understand that this must be difficult for you to accept. If it helps I will tell you that I'm only doing my job and though I will admit that some of my fellow Dress Code Enforcement Agents have admitted to enjoying the stripping of the women they've visited I take no pleasure in it. Especially since I am a happily married man with a few daughters of my own.

In fact, my first assignment was to make my wife and eldest daughter submit to the law and that was honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

My wife did her best to put on a brave face but I could tell she was and is still having a hard time accepting that she is no longer allowed to wear clothes. And our oldest daughter cried and begged me not to make her undress. And I truly wish I could have allowed her to remain dressed but the law is the law and this is the world we live in now.

So, unfortunately, she did eventually undress and she is now doing her best to accept her new legally enforced permanude status.

Touched by the Dress Code Enforcement Agent’s attempt to make her feel better about the new laws Hilary says :

Thank you for sharing that with me. Surprisingly, that does make me feel slightly better though I am still really nervous about this.

Does Hilary remove her robe? If so, what happens next? How does Hilary react to standing naked in front of the DCE Agent? Also, does the DCE Agent confiscate all of her clothes? Or is she allowed to keep them for use once she turns fifty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)