More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Horny Samantha

Sheena Norman was a young lady that lived in the house with a young lady name Samantha. Samantha was a the most attractive woman she ever lived with. Every time that Sheena was in the house with Samantha she would see Samantha with nothing on as she has seen what her breast, vagina and bare ass look like. One night there where in the house, as they where watching television. While watching Tv, Sheena looked at Samantha's body, as she loved the naked figure that Samantha had. Then as Samantha looked next to her and saw her friend looking at her, she then started to giggle. "What is so funny Samantha" said Sheena as she caught Sheena looking at her body. "I swear Sheena, I feel that you must be some type of lesbian" said Samantha as she saw Sheena taking in the view of her naked body. "I just love looking at you beautiful naked body Samantha, no lesbo, I mean you should stay naked all the time" said Sheena as she saw Samantha smiling at her. Samantha then came across to her friend as she came up and sat on top of her lap and out of nowhere kissed her on the lips to Sheena's shock. "Whoa Samantha!!," exclaimed Sheena as Samantha kissed her on the lips, "What is it honey" said Samantha, "I am not a lesbian," said Sheena as Samantha said, "I know" said as Samantha got off of Sheena's lap and went into the kitchen to get a drink from the fridge. Then as sexy the nudist Samantha was, she bent over in front of the fridge, as Sheena then came to the fridge seeing her naked friend bent over now looking at Samantha's bare bum in plane sight. "Looks like a full moon Samantha" said Sheena, "I thought you weren't a lesbian," said Samantha bent over staring back at Sheena with a smile on her face, "I'm not, but you do have a nice looking ass," said Sheena still staring at her bare bum. Samantha then came out of the kitchen as she took out two Pellegrino can waters as she gave one to Sheena. "Thank you, Samantha," taking the Pellegrino as she took a glance at Samantha's bald pussy. They then opened the cans, clinked the cans and then drank the water as they said "bottoms up."

What is the next thing they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)