More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheVillain TheVillain

What reason is there?

Hope

"Were you the one that found my head?" he asks after a pause- the shock of the moment still not processing completely.

"Yes, Ship Historian and Archaeologist Erin Hogan at your service."

"Um, you wouldn't have happened to have figured out my name- have you?"

"Sorry, records both computer and physical were pretty damaged- best we got was that the first letter of your first name had a curved bottom. If all you remember is that your name started with a J then that's all we know to. I've been calling you John Doe."

"Well, thanks for the name then." he says, still a bit morose. What kind of world did he just dive into?

She doesn't say anything for a moment, seeming to not like exactly what she heard but saying nothing. Suddenly, a "crack" began to appear in the ceiling- a perfectly circular crack that exposes a room above.

"Let me give you some advise," she says, then the sound of whatever she was speaking into being put into a surface is heard. Not that she's still wearing it. Neatly diving into the hole, a woman suddenly bursts into his little world- the bubbles of trapped air momentarily hiding her but dissipating out into the open hatch above. It closes slowly, but fast enough that he wouldn't make it if he made a break for it.

The orange lighting reveals her form, to which he actually feels his breath catch. Platinum blond hair cut short even by men's standards- but still styled in a decidedly feminine way. Turning toward him she begins swimming toward him in powerful strokes, showing off that she's completely nude. Her breasts were generous C-cups, her skin utterly flawless with a wicked smile that spoke of predatory ideas but ones she was sure he'd like.

"It's not much of a life, but that doesn't mean we can't make the most of it." she says, her voice in the fluid bouncing around with noticeable echoes on his skin, "I don't suppose you're up for making love?"

Are You?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)