More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by foxylexi foxylexi

Who will you be?

Hope the favorite.

I watched as Simon turned his back to me and leered down at Ashley who was on her knees and looked like she had gone through quite the elevator ride. her perfect Hair was messed up, her yoga pants where down around her knees and cum still dripped from her now puffy well used lips. 

I smiled as she looked up at him with big scared eyes as the door closed. 

"Your welcome!" I shouted. 

I walked away giggling to myself as the elevator dinged and stood in the hallway unsure of which way to go. Ashely just took care of two of the residents on my sheet so I had some more free time. 

As much as I found it funny that Ashely was about to be worn by Simon like a old hat I did feel a little bad when one oh six ended up on her sheet. We had both done so well avoiding him and him on out sheets as he sent girls home bow legged like Tiffany, oh boy did he love Tiffany. That's probably why he was stalking the halls he was looking for her and found Ashely. 

"Well better her then me." I said to myself with a satisfied smile as I tried to decide what to do. 

Personally I loved my job and I loved how my uniform my top scrub clung to me and showed off my curves, with A push up bra my tits looks great through the V neck in it, the yoga pants showed off my little camel toe and my tight little ass never looked better!

The only question is where should I go. I could go back to the office, do some of my checks on the first floor or go check out the library and see of one of the guys on Ashely's sheet is there and help her out a bit..

Where will hope go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)