More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Honest

You decide to be honest with her about her shitty relationship.

"Well... to be honest Emii, I don't think you two suited at all..." you say seriously and she looks up at you in engagement.

"Why do you think that?" She says with her sweet voice as her tender lips move up and down when talking.

"Well... let's be honest. He is a complete dumb ass who is probably not going to get anywhere and not to mention his shit choice of friends which I also think are complete dumbasses. Compared to you, they're about as smart as a bag of rocks." You say to her and she giggles and it escalates into a laugh which she tries to cover up with her hand. This also causes you to laugh as well.

"... Thanks John... I wish more people was as honest as you..." she says with her beautiful voice that is opposed only by angels.

You move your arm around her and bring her in for a close and friendly hug. She leans in to your chest more as you pull her in closer. The fragrance of lavender is so strong but satisfying coming from her hair.

Go back to carry on the story

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)