More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkblader Darkblader

Add your own, or pick one of the storylines from down here!

Homura/Sayaka - Getting rid of the troublesome one - 3rd person

And so once again, Homura woke up in her bed, on the day when she was supposed to go to her new school and meet Madoka. All the other timelines so far ended in failure, Madoka either died or gave into despair... it was unacceptable for Homura to let it happen however. Finally after all those timelines however she managed to pinpoint the main problem causing her failures, Sayaka Miki, Madoka's best friend at school. At first Homura considered her a rather harmless idiot, but it quickly changed after in one timeline after another Sayaka caused her own , and then indirectly made others, including Madoka die as well. On top of that, of her best friend definitely had big impact on Madoka giving in to despair. With this knowledge, Homura already knew what had to be done: Sayaka Miki had to be taken care of somehow, so that she doesn't cause grief to Madoka or cause others to die. Killing her was obviously out of question, since Madoka definitely wouldn't want that, but Homura needed some kind of way to neutralize her until Walpurgisnacht is dealt with...

As usual on the day she came back to, Homura went to school. She already done that way too many times for it to be stressful like it was on first time. The day played out as it usually did, she met Madoka, and her class yet again. She knew that day almost like the back of her hand, along with many possible variations of it. Madoka and Sayaka would come back home together, and they would have a chance of meeting Kyubey or getting caught in a witch labirynth which would lead them to meeting Mami. Homura made sure that neither of those would occur this time, and once the two split, she followed the blue haired girl to her house. Slowly going after her on the staircase, and going in with her(By stopping time when she opened the door and simply walking inside). Before she unfroze the time however Homura had to decide how to neutralize Sayaka...

How should Homura try to neutralize/save Sayaka so that she won't die? Perhaps making her a foot ? Or using some convenient magic to shrink her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)