More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobsaggotsdad bobsaggotsdad

What's next?

Homecoming

This is a continuation of “Flash!” by Giantnut. You can find it here: https://mcstories.com/FlashGiantNut/FlashGiantNut.html

I highly recommend you read it first (a few things will make more sense) and check out the other works from that author.

Also, the name swapping thing might get a little confusing, but please bear with me.


Rebecca - Aunt

Damn, I always get dragged into whatever Robert has going on. He’s my brother, and I love him as such, but I feel like I’m always a step behind chasing after him, following him around. When I got into business with him, I thought we would be partners. I always tell myself that we’re partners. But here I am again, following his lead with a blind trust.

We were so close to closing the biggest sale in our department’s history… So close... But he had to fuck it up. To call it off because of his fAmiLy pRobLEmS. I hate those little shits. They’re always trouble. Dylan, I swear that kid’s a creep but everyone turns a blind eye just cause he’s smart or something.

And Phoebe: the perfect child. I know she’ll crack one day. Her facade of flawlessness will come crashing down. With her looks, it’s only a matter of time before she succumbs to the sea of boys that are no doubt offering themselves to her.

Stacey seems to be the only good thing to come out of their mother Jessica’s womb. She’s the baby of the family. I remember when we first met; she was the most adorable thing that I’ve ever seen. Our relationship has sort of blossomed from there. Some might call it kind of weird that a 40-year-old might consider their best friend their 18-year-old niece, but who cares about what other people think. She’s honestly like a daughter to me and at least seeing her will be some good coming out of this whole situation.

“Come on Robert, we won’t ever get on an opportunity like that ever again,” I say to him as he drives us down the road leading to his home. It’s too late to change anything. What’s done is done, but it’s in my nature to just try.

“Rebecca, this is my family we’re talking about. They come first. I thought you’d understand,” he says solemnly.

“Yeah, but couldn’t it have waited? I’m sure Jessica could have held down the fort for a few more days,” I reply.

“I don’t know, Rebecca, alright? I don’t know. Why does this have to be so hard? I thought parenting would get easier once they all figured out how to piss on their own. This, what happened I mean, is pretty bad,” he says.

“Well, will you tell me what happened then?” I ask curiously. He still hasn’t told me the reason that we had to cut our trip short.

“I will... I will… just not now,” he says.

“Dammit Robert,” I say, allowing the frustration to flow out of my voice. “If I’m being dragged all the way back to the suburbs, I should at least know why. How urgent could it be? The least you could’ve done is book my ticket back home and not to this place.”

“Alright alright I’m sorry,” he says with a deep sigh. “When I found out, I just wasn’t thinking straight okay? All I knew was that we needed to go back, so I just got two tickets home. My bad, I should have told you first. And you’re right, I’m sorry. I’ll tell you... Dylan and Phoebe dropped out of college.”

“What? No kidding?” I say trying to sound like I was surprised even though in my head I knew it was only a matter of time. But still, that hardly seems urgent. What’s done is done. Doesn’t matter if you scold them out today or a week from now.

“Yeah, months ago,” he continues.

Months ago??? How urgent could this be if he’s waited a month to do anything about it?

“Yeah, they’ve been stealing the tuition money I’ve been sending, doing hell know what with it,” Robert says.

Okay, I’m starting to see the severity of the situation here.

We reach his family home and begin to pull into his driveway. It was a nice house; Robert was proud of it--being able to support his family with such upper-middle-class accommodations just like the American dream foretold.

The only thing they had missing to fit the stereotype of a white suburban family was a red collared pet that could sit under the table looking for fallen scraps to eat.

As the car lurches to a stop, Robert quickly retrieves his keys and hops out of the car, the door slamming shut behind him as he speeds towards the house with an urgency.

Sigh, I don’t know how long I’ll be stuck here. I don’t want to have to pay for an Uber so I might just have to stay the night, I think as I follow Robert out of the car.

He grabs his keys and opens the door. With the way the house is laid out, we cannot immediately see anyone. Robert walks deeper into the hall and turns a corner.

As I turn the corner, I see Robert setting his things down in the living room.

“Where is everyone?” I ask.

“Stacey is still at school. Jessica is probably at work. I have no idea where Dylan and Phoebe are,” he says with slight relief. He was readying himself to give a big lecture but the chance to rest for a while after the long drive from the airport seems to be one that he doesn’t want to miss up on.

“Where else could Dylan and Phoebe be? It’s not like they’re students,” I say. Mentioning this seems to irritate him.

“Yeah yeah I know. They’re probably in their room. I just need to lay down for a while, then I’ll get to them,” he says as he heads to his room.

This was one of Robert’s biggest flaws. It’ll be the downfall of our company, I swear. Don’t get me wrong, Robert is a passionate worker. It’s just that if he can avoid doing something, even if just for a short moment, he will. But once you get him started, there’s no stopping him until he’s done.

“WHAT THE FUCK,” I hear him yell from his bedroom.

I hear the sounds of bickering so I quickly scurry over to his room. He is standing at the door with his hands on his head as if in some sort of shock. What could possibly be giving him this type of reacti- I suddenly see what he is seeing: Dylan laying in bed naked with some girl giving him a blowjob. The audacity of that young man to have sex in his parent’s bed right under their noses. The balls of the girl who continues to suck on Dylan’s cock like a lollipop as the owner of the house walked in on them! I literally can’t believe it.

I haven’t seen Dylan in a few months, but it’s hard to believe that his character could change so drastically since then. Sure, I’ve always thought that Dylan was a little pervert, but even this seems from him. No wonder he was getting off to trouble at his college.

“UNDER MY ROOF. IN MY BED. YOU THINK THAT THIS IS OKAY?” Robert screams.

Honestly, this whole situation is a bit fucked up. The disrespect Dylan has by pulling a stunt like this. And again, his cock is still 5 inches deep into that girl’s mouth. He doesn’t even bother to take it out.

Probably some slut or something that Dylan called over to have some fun with. Still, I decide to not make my role in this situation anything more than a spectator. This was not my problem nor my jurisdiction.

Suddenly, the girl lifted her head up as she came up for air. I can’t believe it… it’s Stacey.

“WHAT THE FUCK,” Robert and I scream in unison.

I don’t give many shits about Dylan other than the ones that I am obligated to give to family, but Stacey… Stacey was like a daughter to me. We keep up with each other, we have girl dates, we know everything about each other… So why the fuck is she sucking her brother’s cock? Something wasn’t right here but I have more urgent matters to deal with other than the obvious.

She’s completely naked. As I pull her up to her feet, I can’t help but notice how her womanly body just seems to jiggle with such a freeness. I am comfortable seeing Stacey naked, that’s just the kind of relationship we have. It’s turned into a mundane topic sort of. Sometimes when I come over, I come into her room and she’s changing. It’s never mattered to me before. But this...

“STACEY. THAT’S YOUR FUCKING BROTHER,” I scream as I grab her and pull her away. A pool of spit seems to be falling from her mouth.

The fact that she’s naked out in the open for her dad and brother to see is the most immediate problem at hand. Despite the apparent situation I walked in on, I can’t move forward until I cover her up. I grab the bedsheets and drape it around her, exposing even more of Dylan’s nudity for us to see. His boner springs out with a surprising amount of .

“Who’s that?” Stacey says.

Before I can even register what she said, Robert begins to react as any parent should.

“What the fuck- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS,” Robert screams.

Despite the incoming barrage of anger, neither of them seem to be reacting as I would expect. Despite being a bright young girl, Stacey stands in confusion. I’m holding the bedsheet up keeping it draped around her, but she doesn’t seem to care about its presence. If I were to let go, it would simply fall to the ground.

Dylan, on the other hand, seems more annoyed than anything. Like we somehow ruined his sick perverted playtime. How could he fuck up so bad that he had to come home from college only for him to do something like this? His parents could have just sent him off to the streets, disowned him, but instead they welcomed him back home so that they could figure things out. And for what? So that he could manipulate his angel of a sister into giving him sexual favors? And when he’s caught, for him to not even care?

I have no idea what he has over Stacey, but I’m sure there's some kind of foul play going on here-- maybe?

“Will you two stop FUCKING YELLING,” he screams. Oh my gosh, the absolute nerve of the kid.

Robert and I are in such shock that our anger hasn’t even fully set yet.

“Master, who are these guys?” Stacey says.

“What?” Robert says in confusion.

“Don’t worry about it Abby,” Dylan says to her. Did he just call her Abby? Did she call him master?

“What the fuck? What are you two on about? You can’t go fucking your siblings. That’s absolutely disgusting. It’s sick. It’s wrong! Its- Its- It’s ! That’s what it is!” Robert roars.

“What’s wrong with that?” Stacey says.

Something’s obviously not right here.

“What’s going on? Have you two gone mad? Are me and Robert the only fucking sane people in the room,” I say.

Before anything else can happen, Dylan reaches to the nightstand and picks up a camera.

“Holy shit guys you gotta be kidding me. Were you filming it?” Robert says.

Me and Robert are freaking the fuck out over the acts of that we walked in on, but maybe there's some rational? I love Stacey… I don’t believe she would do something like this. Maybe they were filming something because they need money? That’s why he has a camera? Were they in debt?

I spend so much concentration doing mental gymnastics trying to find a way to defend Stacey that I don’t even notice Dylan pointing the camera at me and Robert.

FLASH!


I woke up naked in Robert’s arms. I don’t remember much from earlier. I just remember coming home, seeing Robert’s cock, and having an overwhelming urge to fuck him. I can’t deny it, Robert is fucking hot. Ever since we were little, we were always attracted to each other. We’ve always felt an unbreakable love and lust for each other, so one thing leads to another and stuff happened, okay? Like adult stuff… between the two of us...

I honestly don’t see the big moral implications with , but still, we keep it on the down-low. If people found out, they just wouldn’t accept it, especially Jessica. I don’t know how fond she’d be of her husband cheating on her with his own sister.

My slight movements must have awoken him as I feel his body start to stir.

“HMph,” he grumbles as he opens his eyes. He instinctively reaches down and places his masculine hand on my ass, giving it a good squeeze.

“Morning,” I say to him as I move in for a kiss. His lips meet mine in the middle and we lay there for a while in bliss. Our lips connect and form one as his hands caress my large rear and his fingers circle around my asshole. I’ve always been proud of my body. I was blessed with wide hips and equally large tits and ass. I’ve always known that I could use my curves to get any man, but I don’t want any man. I want Robert-- specifically his cock in me.

Speaking of which, I reach down and grab his dick. As I slowly stroke my hand up and down his shaft I feel a pool of precum forming on the tip.

I slightly flinch as I feel his finger pass the entrance of my ass. Normally, I’m not one for butt play, but I’m horny so I’ll allow it.

He removes himself from my lips and starts sucking on my tits. My nipples harden as I feel the warmth of his tongue patrol around my areola. He kneads my other breast with his hands as if he's worried that they’ll be jealous of the lack of attention they’re getting.

I pull away and move under the bedsheets. I crawl down toward his crotch and run my fingers around his erect shaft.

“Ready for round two?” I say, my warm breath flowing around his cock. As I bring my lips to his erect penis, I can still taste the semen from earlier.

“Uh already? Fuck- Yeah, like that,” Robert says as I allow his cock to enter my mouth.

I feel his warmth throb as I run my tongue around his flesh. I bob my head up and down his entire length--all the way to the base of his dick.

I feel him start to caress my scalp; he runs his fingers across and through my hair so that he can take in the feeling of my textured head as I pleasure his manhood.

The sound of my slurps echo throughout the room as I allow my tongue to pulse around his erection. I start to speed up my bobbing; I need him to cum down my throat right now. It was an insatiable need.

As if he can read my mind, he stiffens his hands and firmly grabs my head so that he can shove his cock down my mouth with a .

I feel his dick slam into the back of my throat. Before I can recover, he pulls out and readies to thrust in again. He forces my head down, his cock slamming into my uvula once again. Without an opportunity to breathe, he continuously facefucks me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. The rooms are filled with my muffled screams of pleasure because my throat was meant to be fucked hard.

Within a few minutes, Robert grunts as he forces my skull to take on his entire cock for one final time. He holds me there as strings of cum shoot directly down my throat. It’s almost like there’s too much as I feel some stray pieces make their way up towards my nose.

He releases me as his body goes limp and he falls into a deep sleep.

I’m still pretty tired too, I realize. I decide to join him in his nap, though I leave his dick and all of his cum in my mouth.


I wake up alone. Huh, Robert must have gone out. I get out of bed and enter the house completely naked. The house seems much more alive now. The air is filled with the background noise of everyone fulfilling their mundane tasks. Jessica is in the kitchen cooking. I haven’t seen her for some time. She’s wearing a cute little apron that doesn’t quite cover her rear ass.

Despite her obvious attractiveness, I don’t really like Jessica. I sneak towards the hallway without alerting her. I’ll say talk to her later after I say hi to Stacey. I head towards Stacey’s door and I notice that it is slightly ajar.

Peeking inside, I see… I see… Dylan fucking Stacey.

I burst into the room.

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?” I scream.

Dylan looks at me with a face of annoyance.

“This again?” he mutters to himself as he pulls his cock out of Stacey cunt and reaches for something next to him.

How the fuck could he do this. Stacey was 18. She was barely a woman. For him to take advantage of her!

“Master, why is she still here?” Stacey asks.

What? Master? Still here? I just got here. I am overcome with a huge sense of deja vu.

“Don’t worry about it babe. I’ll take care of it,” he says as he fidgets around with something. I don’t really know what he’s doing since my mind is still in shock as I process what I just walked in on

They’re siblings! What the fuck. Stacey is an angel, she would never do this.

“Why do you have to be so fucking difficult?” Dylan says.

“What!?” I scream. I have no more words to think of.

“You had one job and that was just to stay out of things. I thought by having Robert dick you down would keep you out of the way and realize some things. But you’re just a nosey little bitch,” Dylan says.

Me? Nosey? I just fucking walked into Stacey’s room.

“You keep getting in the way of things, I’m sick of it!” he says impatiently as he point’s the camera towards my face.

FLASH!


I wake up laying on my back. I see Master and a girl looking down at me. They’re both naked. Wait, I’m naked too.

“So master, who is this anyway?” I hear the girl say. Master is also her master, interesting.

I don’t know why, but I have a weird fondness of this girl that I didn’t even know.

“Doesn’t matter Abbey, because she’s your new pet!” Master says.

“Like a cat? I don’t want a cat,” she says. Surprisingly, this hurts me. She doesn’t want me?

“No no no Abbey, you got it all wrong. This is a special cat,” Master says. Am I special? “This cat can pleasure you.”

“OH OH! How exciting!” the girl seemingly named Abbey says with excitement. “Can I try?”

“Yeah sure. Beccy, come here!” Master says.

I immediately obey. I get up and crawl over on my fours, my anus and pussy exposed to the air. Placing one paw in front of the other, I make my way to them.

“Oh isn’t she such a cutie Master!” Abbey says. “Thank you thank you thank you!”

“Don’t mention it babe. You deserve it after all. Now Beccy, treat your new owner!” Master says.

My new owner? I don’t know if I want a new owner, I want Master to be my owner. But nonetheless, I obey and crawl over to the girl called Abbey. This isn’t so bad, I guess. I feel naturally close to my new owner already. I know she’ll take care of me.

I try to speak, but meow is the only sound that can escape my mouth. Meow. Weirdly, it feels natural.

Master has my new owner sit on the bed. He places his fingers on her crotch area and spreads her sex wide.

“Okay Beccy, you want a treat? Here it is!,” Master says as he motions to my owner’s pussy.

A treat! Wow! is all I can think as I crawl over to Owner’s drenched opening. As I approach, I can smell her tasty juices. Naturally, I want a taste. I slowly move my head towards my treat as I stick my tongue out to taste it, I let it’s flavor devour me.

Owner grabs my head and forces me onto her cunt. I’m pushed so hard onto her that currently, Owner’s pussy is my entire world. Master sticks his fingers down and spreads her flaps wider, allowing me to my tongue deeper into her snatch.

My owner seems to coo with affection. Her whole body seems to tremble as I continue to lick the juices out from within her cunt. Nothing else in the would would make me as happy as being able to clean her from the inside out.

“Mhhh Bec, you’re tongue feels so fucking good,” my owner says.

I continue to groom Owner’s wet cunt with my tongue. The room is filled with the low sounds of my owner’s moans and my wet licks.

Master removes his hand from my owner’s pussy. It’s drenched in her juices. Without a word, he moves my head back and sticks his fingers down my throat. My tongue encircles them, doing their best to take all of the tasty fluids from his skin.

Finally, I get it all. He removes his hand from my mouth and I go back to eating my owner's pussy.

Master gets up and walks around to my rear. I’m still on my fours, so he inspects my anus and vagina. I feel him grab his erect cock and position it in front of my cunt, ready to try and mate with me.

I feel him enter my hole but I do not dare stop sucking on Owner’s lower lips. All of my senses are overwhelmed to the max: The soft, yet slimy texture of Owner’s pussy. The warm throb of Master’s cock as it thrust in and out of my womb. The delicious taste of the juices flowing out of my owner’s cunt and into my mouth.

Suddenly, I hear Owner’s moans increase in volume and intensity as I am met with a wave of liquids splashing into my face. I quickly recover and position my mouth around her hole with a seal, making sure that no drop ends up anywhere but my stomach.

My mouth is filled to the brim but I continue to swallow it down as it comes in. On my rear end, I feel Master violently grab my ass and squeeze as I feel warm strings of semen shoot into my cunt. He turns my ass into his own personal handlebars as he repeatedly forces me to thrust on and off of his cock.

He slowly pulls out. If my mouth wasn’t full, I would sigh to the fact that I wasn’t able to cum. But hey, I’m happy that I got my owner and Master off!

Just then the door creaks open.


Robert’s POV - 30 minutes earlier

I’m drained. Fucking my sister two times in succession put a toll on my energy for the day, especially after our long car ride home. I know I napped after, but I woke up still feeling drowsy. However, it wasn’t all that bad. My cock was still shoved down Rebecca’s throat as I opened my eyes. I specifically remember feeling the buzz of her throat as she snored through my dick. Honestly, I’m more relieved that she didn’t accidentally chomp something off as I slept.

It was hard to get out of bed without waking her, but I managed.

Since then, I unpacked some of my things from the car and caught up with Jessica, though she seems to be pretty insistent on me calling her “mommy”, which I think is especially weird. Still, I think nothing of it because I’m distracted by her large tits which are out in the open for everyone to see. She’s no Rebecca, but still, they’re some pretty nice tits.

I wish I could just touch them… Wait, she’s my wife. Duh. She’s already naked and it’s not like anyone will be surprised that me and my wife do “adult” things. I reach out and grab her breasts. She doesn’t seem to mind as I knead the two mounds of flesh between my hands.

“So how was your trip honey?” she asks as I turn her body into my own personal grope thing.

“It was good. Almost had a big sale-,” wait yeah. What happened to that big sale? Why did we come home early?

“That’s good to hear,” she says as if she’s not really interested in what I’m saying at all. Still, this is enough to pull my attention back into the conversation.

“So, what’s up with you?” I ask.

“Life has been pretty great lately actually. Ever since the kids have been home, I’ve just felt more like myself. Maybe I just missed them? I don’t know,” she says as I continue to subconsciously rub her tits together.

She’s right, I can feel it too. Something feels off, but it’s just so right. Like I can’t pinpoint what’s different, but I can just tell that my general mood is… happier?

“Yeah, I think you’re right,” I say. Playing with Jessica’s tits made me hard, it’s only natural, but I’d much rather save my cum for my sister. It’s always been much more enjoyable that way.

Speaking of which, I go back to my room so that I can check on her. I’ve always known that she didn’t like visiting my family so I hope that she’s not feeling too bad. When I open the door, I see that my bed is empty. Maybe she went to go check on Stacey? Those two were always close.

I arrive at Stacey’s door and notice it is slightly ajar. I hear Dylan and Stacey moaning from behind. I feel like they shouldn't be doing that, but I really have no backing to say that they can’t.

Since sex isn’t really taboo anymore, I decide to enter the room. I open the door wider but am shocked to see Rebecca in between the middle of it all. She’s on her fours eating out Stacey. Even worse, Dylan is positioned behind her as if they just fucked.

Having sex at home is one thing. I’ll even allow. But to fuck my sister, my Rebecca, that’s crossing the fucking line.

“What the fuck! Rebecca! What are you doing!” I scream as I barge into the room.

She looks at me and gives me a confused meow. What?

“Not this shit again,” Dylan says as he reaches grabs his camera and-

FLASH!


I open my eyes with the worst headache of my life. I’m in the living room sitting on the loveseat alone. Across from me sat in various different chairs is my family. They’re all staring at me. Rebecca is laying down next to them on the floor wearing the most clothing out of anyone present: a simple red collar.

“Hey dad, you’re finally awake,” Dylan says. Fuck.

I stare at the woman in front of me, but I feel different. It was normal to be completely naked at home, but that’s always been such a mundane thing--like a fact of life. Right now, staring at my family, I couldn’t help but feel aroused.

“Ah what the fuck,” I say as I rub my head.

“Dad, just please listen,” Dylan says. “I don’t know what’s happened to me Dad. I feel so much… so much… so much… guilt! I have everything that I could have ever wanted, but I feel so much guilt.”

“Now son, I’m sure whatever you did, it’ll be okay. We’re here for you, we’ll work it all out, just tell me what it is,” I say reassuringly. I’m still coming to my senses, but that’s the automatic dad response that I was able to get out. Still, I don’t know what Dylan could have messed up so badly for him to feel this way.

“I can’t… Well I did… sort of. You wouldn’t believe me anyways,” Dylan says but I can tell that he wants me to it out of him.

“Dylan, I can’t help you if I don’t even know the problem,” I argue.

“Fine fine. You’re right,” Dylan sighs.

He reaches over and grabs his camera. After a few seconds of fiddling, he hits a button and I’m blinded by a bright flash.

“AGhhkk,” I scream as my vision is totally blinded. Suddenly, it all comes back to me. Life wasn’t always like this. It used to be… normal? Like, we didn’t just walk around everywhere naked… I wasn’t sleeping with Rebecca…

As two sets of memories flood my mind, I can’t separate the real from the fake.

“What did you do to me?!” I yell.

“I showed you what I did…” Dylan says solemnly.

It all makes sense. It’s that fucking camera. My memory always seems to split in two separate directions whenever I see that camera.

Weirdly, I am not mad. I don’t know if this is the work of Dylan, but nonetheless I stay calm. It could’ve been worse right?

“Dad, you understand now--what I did. My entire life, you were the one that always set me straight, the one that always kept me in check. You know what I did to all these girls. To our family Dad. Please, just tell me… I need you to get mad at me…tell me that I need to fix this” he says holding back tears. “You know, I didn’t mean for it to go this far… Well, that’s what I said last time. I was going to stop at Phoebe, then Stacey, then Mom… then Rebecca came home and I was enraged thinking back to how shitty she always was to us. Well to all of us except Stacey. I wanted to have … I got carried away and you got dragged into this. And I really didn’t want to drag you into this Dad. I’m sorry.”

Again, I feel a strange sense of bliss. I should be mad, but I’m not. Maybe Dylan programmed me to feel this way, or maybe the glimpse into the life that I could be living changed my mind. I don’t know, but I’m not mad.

“Dylan… it’s okay…” I say as I stare at the naked bodies around me. They seem to not be paying attention to the conversation taking place in front of them.

Phoebe is too distracted playing with the new cat-- the new cat! Fuck, I just realized what Rebecca has become. I no longer feel the same uncontrollable love for her that I felt earlier, but still, I know that it’s fucked up to strip her of her humanity. Even so, I can’t help but feel aroused watching Phoebe play with Rebecca’s pussy as she lays with her back on the floor.

Dylan catches my gaze and sighs as if he didn’t get the reaction he was hoping for from me.

“You want them, huh?” he says.

“No. Of course not. Well fuck I don’t know. One part of my brain is telling me that this is all wrong… that this whole situation is fucked up. But the other part of me is telling me that I’m aroused and that I can use these women in front of me… that I SHOULD use these women in front of me...” I say, the conflict clearly being heard in my voice.

Dylan lets out a groan.

“Dad, you’re problems are so fucking simple. Y’know what, it’s better if I just do this. Abbey, Kate, go pleasure your dad,” he says boredly.

Stacey and Phoebe seem to respond to these names. They get up and crawl towards me with a lust in their eyes.

Phoebe, my little angel, she gets on her knees and immediately devours my cock in her mouth. She wastes no time. I hold on to her black hair as I feel every muscle in her mouth work towards one specific goal: to pleasure me.

She bobs her head up and down, her mouth and tongue contracting around my shaft with a high level of skill. I stare at her soft skin as she works herself over me.

I grab her head and it down onto my cock. I feel the back of her throat squirm as her body tries to gag, but she takes it like a champ.

She doesn’t try to pull away. Instead, she only starts to pleasure me more intensely.

Finally, she can no longer take it as she comes up and gasps for air. As if she is tapping in, Stacey pushes Phoebe aside with an eagerness.

As my cock enter’s Stacey’s wet mouth, I can tell that Stacey is much less experienced than Phoebe. Still, that’s not to say that this experience was worse… it was just different. Making up for her lack of skill was the innocence in her blue eyes as she stared up at me.

She moves her head up so that she can speak.

“Daddy, you like that huh? I feel so much better than Kate, right?” she says, shorting returning to her post after.

“That is not true!” Kate- I mean Phoebe yells. Fuck, even I’m calling her by her made up name now. Whatever, Dylan’s rules I guess.

“Girls, you both feel really good to daddy okay,” I say. “But wouldn’t you guys be doing a better job if you two worked together?”

They seem to ponder this for a moment.

“Okay fine,” Abbey (or Stacey I guess) says as she removes my cock from her mouth and starts to mount me, my cock slowly entering her warm cunt. She’s sitting on my erection while facing towards me, my vision being filled with her young perky tits.

Kate puts the work in “teamwork” as she places herself in front of my dick (and behind Abbey’s ass) and begins to suck on my ballsack.

The way her tongue seems to navigate my balls as though it has a map… The way that Abbey rides me with no experience and nothing more than pure lust…

It’s a lot to take in.

For a few minutes, I live in absolute heaven. I suck on Abbey’s jiggling tits as she moves her hips in such a way that my cock thrusts in and out of her pussy. I reach behind and spread her cheeks wide apart.

Kate diligently continues her underrated but necessary duty of pleasuring my balls. Looking at her, she seems to have caught most of the cum flowing out of Abbey’s cunt. Her face is caked with a wet layer of juices. She doesn’t seem to care in the slightest, she even seems to be enjoying herself.

Suddenly, I cum deep into Abbey’s cunt. We both stop as my cum slowly drips out of her pussy and onto Kate’s face.

Kate tries to swallow all of it but opts to leave it on her face as she gets up to return to her spot on the couch.

Rebecca crawls over and begins lapping the leftovers out of Abbey’s still shaking cunt. I continue to watch as my sister eats out my youngest daughter (who’s still sitting on my lap facing me by the way).

I look over towards Dylan who seems to be relieved that he is now sharing his burden with someone else.

But still, I wonder, am I okay with this under my free will? Or did Dylan make me okay with this for the very reason of sharing the guilt?


If you like what you’ve read and want to see more, consider donating to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bobsaggotsdad

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)