More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ayumi Ayumi

What Other Adventures Might She Face?

Homecoming

Emily stood in her room looking at the dress hanging in her closet waiting for her to don it for homecoming this year. It was a short silky white affair with layers of soft tulle with a minimalist underskirt that was almost as clear as the outer layers. A small bow wrapped around the waist and was tied into an elegant knot in the back and glittered beneath her ceiling light. Clear sparkling jewels were woven into the sweetheart top that would grip her breasts tightly removing the need for a bra. Her shoulders would be left bare, and it was a good thing she had been sunning herself for the past week in the backyard topless in order to rid herself of the tan lines she had developed.

A smile crested her lips as she slid on her panties which hardly covered anything being as sheer and thin as they were just the perfect thing to tease all the boys with which she would be dancing. The strings on the side were tied together into loose bows that would be easy to remove should she feel generous in letting any of them reach second base though she wasn't about to go any further, the gypsy curse was too much of a risk. Emily pulled on her stockings next, sheer white like the outer layers of her dress meant to showcase her shaved and shapely tan legs for all to see. Deftly, her slender fingers hooked the tops of the stockings to her garter belt. The smile only grew wider at the sight of herself in the mirror. On a whim, Emily pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of herself posing in a sexy fashion in front of her floor length mirror uploading the image to her facebook to share with a few of her friends. There was nothing wrong since none of the boys would be able to see it and just the thought of them squirming at not being able to made her body tingle.

Next, she completed the image by pulling on the dress letting the a-line skirt which fell just above the knee swish around her. The material was soft and light sending goosebumps up her spine while she zipped herself up with ease being quite flexible for years of gymnastics. She moved over to her vanity and sat down to put on her make-up and tie a bow into her hair. Completing the image, Emily put in a pair of diamond stud earrings her boyfriend Mark had given to her for the dance. Finally satisfied with her appearance, Emily shot another image of herself with her phone sitting there cross-legged with a sultry look in her eyes. Uploading that one as well, there was little else to do before homecoming tonight.

Emily grabbed her matching white purse covered in rhinestones and slipped into her clear strappy heels forcing her butt out and causing her to wince once at her image one last time. She had gotten the shoes after the dress and didn't realize just how much shorter it made the dress look in them, but she was out of time and needed to head downstairs to meet her friends. Quickly, Emily dashed down the stairs and said good bye to her mother before walking outside and getting into the car with Mark, Jake, and Samantha. The boys were dressed nicely in suits with their jackets and ties done up properly while Samantha was in a more modest blue dress. Mark was driving and started up the car heading towards the homecoming dance which was going to be held at the Walter's Hotel, the fanciest one in town. Little did Emily realize that she was experiencing the last moments of freedom she would ever possess...

Where does Mark actually take them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)