More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Which Story to Choose?

Home

Ah yes the classic choosing to stay at home story where for some reason we find a pretty girl home alone on Halloween and becomes the victim of a serial killer or some sort. Amazing how they seem to be chosen out a slew of other pretty women home alone but hey somehow they always survive if they're lucky. Either that or they go the way of Drew Barrymore from Scream but hey no one wants that. Even worse if we were in Scary Movie, poor Carmen Electra.

Of course there are many real life accounts where this happens in real life with it often ending in the sitter dead or worse the sitter and charge dead as well. Though nowadays many films and shows depicting such a story have it that the Babysitter might be the killer or Plot Twist it's the child possessed or psychotic. Maybe it was the parents deciding they need a full time nanny or some other twisted reason.

Either way let us have some fun with this story and as always feel free to comment, add in your own story, leave likes, and other fun things as well.

Which Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)