More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoWay6969 NoWay6969

Where does James go?

Home

James quickly went home, his original destination before the downpour. When he reached the door he reached in his pocket. He felt the single dice and frowned. What was the guy saying? And how did he just disappear?

James shrugged it off and headed inside. He took off his shoes and to the kitchen. He took out the dice still confused. It was like the twenty sided dice he had seen in stores, but somehow greater.

It’s blue coloration was almost hypnotic with the way some spirals almost moved. It felt powerful from its previous description, yet so normal. “Power of the universe?”

James sighed and set it down. It felt so fake. “Just name a change and roll.” James whirled around to the voice. No one was there. “Of course it is a gamble.” James looked over his shoulder, no one visible.

“Where the fuck-“ James jumped when a cloud of dust went past his vision.

“Just try.” The world seemed to flash as the storm came back with lightning. Almost highlighting the incentive to see what the dice was all about.

James walked up to the dice, a faint glow came from it as if beckoning him. He grabbed it and looked outside. “The storm disappears?”

James rolled, a twelve. Almost as if the world was bipolar the storm disappeared. “What- holy.” James looked around and grabbed it again. “I have a sandwich.”

James rolled, a five. There was a plate in front of him, with all the ingredients of a sandwich- any sandwich. “Oh- woah.”

James smiled realizing something. “Power of the universe huh?”

What does James roll for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)