More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

OKAY FUCK OFF!!!!! I'M GIVING THE STORY NOW!!!! Please Enjoy!!!

Home and Then Graduation

(Doe Home)

John had Woken Up Early, Having Slept and Had A Good Sleep and an Even Better Dream. He Ate A Decent Breakfast That Was Filling, Nutritious and Would help keep his Energy up, Then He Put on his Most Versatile and Protective Clothes, and Placed His Forehead Protector Over His Crimson Head of Hair. He Was Ready For Anything sent His Way. After Hugging His Dad Goodbye, He Raced Out of the House, and Raced to the Academy. John was Pretty Popular amongst his Class, Not Nearly as Popular as Sasuke Mind You, but Still Popular. Besides Points Lost amongst the Girls were Points Gained From the Boys.

John had Grown Up as Good Friends with Ino Yamanaka, Sakura Haruno, and Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga. He Had a Small Crush on Sakura and A Bigger One on Hinata and Ino. Ino had been his Friend since Pretty much the Day they were both Born. They Ate Together, Played Together, Talked Together, and Were Extremely Close. But as Time went on Ino began to Talk more and more of how Cute and Handsome Sasuke Was, how Amazing He Was. Honestly John would've Loved to Have Murdered Sasuke on the Spot just to Shut Ino's Flattery of him down to a Whisper of a Whisper. So he Began to Gravitate to a A Closer Friendship with Tenten. Whenever Ino Asked him to Play with her, which he did at first, she talked endlessly about Sasuke, and John pretty soon stopped Playing and Talking with her. Any time She asked, He said: "Why Don't You Go Ask Sasuke? Since You Think He's So Perfect and Amazing."

While Ino thought he had become in her Own Words "A Meanie", Any Adult or Teen Could Easily and Quite Plainly See What Had Fostered his Bitterness towards Ino. Honestly He was Still Bitter about it, but Tried To Remain on Even Ground. Though it Had At Times Gotten So Infuriating John Had Started A Fight With Sasuke. That'd Happened on At Least Seven Different Occasions in The Academy. On The Eighth, Tenten Punched Ino In The Face. Tenten Kept it up each time it got to that point until She Had Graduated Last Year, During Which He Started Fighting Sasuke Again.

As He Entered The Academy Graduating Class Room and Took His Seat between Hinata and Shino, He Saw Ino Enter and He Gave Her A Resentful Glare. She Saw it and Gave Him A Scathing Look before Spotting Sasuke and Rushing To Sit Next Him. "Shino. Your On." Mutters John in A Hard Tone. "Right." Says Shino as He Creates A Bug Clone On Both Sides of Sasuke. "Satisfied?" Says Shino. "Very." Says John as Class or Rather Graduation Begins. "Alright When I Call Your Names, You Will Approach Me, and I'll Hand You A Slip of Paper, on it is A Number. That Number Designates You To Exactly Same Numbered Class Room. You Will Be Called Up At Random. First Up: Sasuke Uchiha." Says Iruka as Sasuke Stands up and Hands Him A Slip of Paper.

Sasuke is Followed By Kiba, Naruto, Hinata, Choji, Sakura. Shikamaru, Shino, Ino and Finally John. He Walked to His Classroom and Was Half-Horrified Too See His Teammates there...................

Who? Who?? And...............Who???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)