More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to start?

Hollywood

One of your dreams has always been to make movies in Hollywood, and sleep with all the incredibly hot starlets between takes. You explain your wishes to the Supreme Being, who swiftly nods and says;

'FINE. I CAN PLACE YOU INTO THAT UNIVERSE'S EQUIVALENT OF HOLLYWOOD. THERE IT IS CALLED WOODCOCK, A PLACE WHERE MOST OF MAINSTREAM CINEMA IS PRODUCED, THEN DISTRIBUTED ALL OVER THE WORLD. MOST FRANCHISES AND MOVIES WILL BE FAMILIAR TO YOU, THOUGH I HAVE TO WARN YOU. THEIR CONTENT IS SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT. THEIR STORIES MAY BE LARGELY THE SAME, ONLY THEY WILL INCLUDE A LOT MORE EXPLICIT SEX SCENES.

'THESE MOVIES WILL STAR MOSTLY FAMILIAR ACTORS, THAT ARE LARGELY THE SAME AS IN YOUR WORLD. ONLY NOW, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOOT EXPLICIT SEX SCENES, SIMILAR TO PORNOGRAPHY IN THIS WORLD. IN FACT, YOU MIGHT SEE THE MOVIES AS VERY PROFESSIONALLY DIRECTED, WELL-WRITTEN, WELL PRODUCED, WELL ACTED PORNOGRAPHY. SOME OF THEM CAN EVEN BE CONSIDERED HIGH-ART.

'I COULD PLACE YOU IN A VERY COMFORTABLE POSITION, MAKING YOU THE SON OF A VERY WELL-REGARDED DIRECTOR AND A BEAUTIFUL STARLET FROM A PAST ERA. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ROAM FREE THROUGH WOODCOCK, BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR NAME. FEMALE MOVIE STARS ARE THE MOST FAMOUS OF ALL, AND HAVING SEX WITH THEM IS OF THE HIGHEST HONOR. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITH WHOMEVER YOU CHOOSE.

'YOU WILL BE VERY RICH, LIVING IN A LARGE VILLA BY YOURSELF, SURROUNDED BY FAMOUS NEIGHBOURS. YOU COULD VISIT VARIOUS MOVIE SETS, OR EVEN TRY AND GET HIRED TO DIRECT ONE. OR YOU COULD EVEN WRITE YOUR OWN, AND MAKE IT YOURSELF. ALL THESE OPTIONS WILL BE OPEN TO YOU.

'IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS LATER ON, REMEMBER; "SNAP" "SNAP". READY WHEN YOU ARE.'

You stare at him, it, whatever it was, amazed at the dream he had just explained to you. Your fantasies run wild with all the possibilities, all the hot actresses you can fuck...

'HEY! ARE YOU READY?'

'Uh, yes, yes! Beam me up, Scotty!'

Then, darkness...


Writer's Note: I recently opened a poll for this particular branch on the forum, where you as the reader can vote for your favourite hot movie stars. The ones with the most votes will be the first into the story! https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/world-of-free-use-celebrity-starlet-suggestions.1786/ Thanks so much in advance!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)