More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by phatpat7 phatpat7

Whose calling me?

Holly

As I turned to see who it was I saw Holly. She was prettier than I remembered when we were in high school. And back then I could not score with her. I said hi and she sat down and we started into some small talk. She had not gotten married as her work as a CPA had kept her busy. I told her that my first wife left a year ago over money. As my dot com company had gone under. Holly told me that she had read about me in a magazine and that I had gone about it all wrong.

As we had a few more drinks and talked, I wished I had known her when the business was up and running. I asked her why she was at the reunion. And she said that one of her old girlfriends had called to get together here but at the last minute she was a no show.

As the band played some old slow song I asked her to dance, on the dance floor she was light on her feet and her 38D breasts rubbed up against my chest and I could feel my 8 inch cock getting hard. As we danced to the next four songs Holly noticed my cock harden also. I was afraid that she would be offended by it but then Holly said, she wished that I had asked her out after she broke up with Steve. Steve was a friend of mine and I explained that I did not know she would even talk to me after they split.

Holly said that she needed to get some air so we headed outside. After standing there she saw my old van out in the parking lot. She turned to me and asked does the van still have the blue shag carpet in side. I looked at her and said yes then asked her how she knew about the blue carpet. Holly explained that the next morning after I fucked Shelly she had blue marks on her ass. I did not know that anyone else knew that. At that Holly whispered that she would not mind having blue marks on her ass.

As we climbed into the back of the van I noticed that Holly's ass was still small and firm and that I could imagine the blue marks on her ass.

As I climbed in and slipped my pants off I could feel Holly rubbing her bare breasts against my back. And as I turned to her, she kissed me with a deep long kiss. Holly said that the only thing she had given up in the last six months was a blowjob and at that she begain to suck on my cock. She started licking my balls and then took the head of my 8 inch cock into her mouth. She started out slowly working up and down my shaft and moved up to a good pace. Every so often she would take my balls in her mouth along with my cock always sucking it harder and faster. As she went I managed to get her skirt and panties off and started fingering her pussy. I had just gotten a good pace going and she climaxed and I felt her cum into my hand. Feeling her wetness in my hand I grabbed a hold of her head with my free hand and pushed her all the way down onto the base of my cock and shot my wad deep into her mouth. When she had raised up there was not a single drop of cum on her face and none on my cock either. Holly looked up and said that she had gotten good at head but did not find a cock to fuck her until now.

Sex in the van at the school

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)