More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Driver_Dylan Driver_Dylan

Who does John pick up?

Holly, 19, Looks like she is about to drop.

“I’m Holly.” A young girl said as I came closer. She had been leaning on a fence that all the girls had to clime under just to get out of the farm. For her, that must have been difficult to say the least as she looked just about ready to pop at any moment. Her long red hair hung down just past her beautiful belly which seemed to bounce just a little with every small movement of her body. At that moment I could see that she was perfect for me.

“I’m John.” I said. “Would you like to be my date for tonight?”

“I would love to.” Holly responded. “Where would you like to go?” Holly asked slowly hefting herself into my car.

There were a couple of places I took women from here depending on what I felt at the time. “That depends?” I said sliding in behind the wheel trying to act as coyly as possible.

“On what?” She asked slowly letting her left hand wonder down and across my thigh while her other hand slowly pulled her top farther down exposing her fine white cleavage. It seemed this time Holly was definitely expecting a little sexual fun tonight. It wasn’t the first time this had happened, most of the women knew the drill. They wanted sex and fun just as much as I did and were usually more than willing to participate. Sometimes, the women were half undressed by the time we got to where we were going, though I never expected sex and always tried to keep it low key until the deal was set in stone. With that in mind, I began to think about where we could go for the evening. The first place I thought about was a small spot along the called Kajata Pass where we could park and go down to a nice patch of beach. Second, I thought about Dean Park, which was a nice wilderness park that had several paths that lead eventually to the ocean. The last spot was called “Lookout Ridge” which was neither a ridge nor a parking lot, but was a spot out in the middle of farmland with a tremendous view of the night sky.

Where do I take Holly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)