More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drakin929 Drakin929

What does Mila decide?

Holding to innocence (Good path)

Chapter 2

Holding to innocence (Good path)

originally by: Spencer Sullivan

Throughout Mila’s life she has seen a lot of troubles in the world: Vile pirates, Tyrannical monarchs, and Scum in between.

And somehow, someway, Mila wants to better herself and the world. While it is impossible (At the moment) to remove all the evil emotions in the world, or be able to do something without consequences, she won’t give up on being a kind and helpful woman just because of a dire situation.

She wants to help bring out the best in others, even if it is a long and difficult path.

As long as she and those she considers friends and family can get a happy ending, she’ll be alright.

The Dread Pirates say they want to do good in the world, and whose to stop her from helping them.

The captain seemed affable. And while Morgana seemed rough, she figures she has her reasons. Besides, they saved her life, without even knowing she had a coin, so they can’t be too terrible.

So it’s time for her to start the adventure of a lifetime.

While Mila is musing over this, a short corgi enters wearing red merchant clothes and rose tinted glasses, he gasps, “Oh, hi there. I’m Leeko, the ship’s cartographer. Did the captain mention me?”

Mila smiles, “No, they didn’t. But then again this could be a big crew.”

Leeko sweats, “Nope. Just the three of us. No pressure.”

Mila shrugs, “Well, it’s four now.”

Leeko admits, “Well, to be honest, they call me the cartographer, but I’m really just a merchant like you. Read a few maps, and you’re called a cartographer. Like it’s a fancy title among us pirates.”

Mila cocks an eyebrow, “But the captain says we’re treasure hunters.”

Leeko points out, “We’re all hunting treasure. What’s the difference between us and regular pirates?”

Mila admits, “They saved me from drowning, and I don’t know many pirates that would do that.”

Leeko warns, “Everyone has secrets, agendas, and everything in between. I learned a long time ago not to trust anyone. So don’t trust me.”

Mila blurts out, “You seem awfully cheery for talking like a cynic.”

Leeko admits, “Everyone’s gotta cope somehow with finding treasure empowered by mumbo-jumbo. Although, it’s gotta be valuable if it’s at the cursed coast.”

He raises his hand like a teacher, “Now for the moment, we don’t know where exactly the treasure is, so we’re doing…’recon’ at the local taverns to dig up dirt.”

Choice 1: Mila holds firm to her innocence. No matter what comes she wants to believe in the good in everyone. Do the right thing, protect the lives of those who matter. Find a peaceful solution whenever possible.

Choice 2: Mila seeks the middle ground. She believes compromise can win the day. bargain, work together, show mutual respect and understanding and together everybody prospers.

Choice 3: Mila decides she wants to get tough. Morgana might be nasty but she's a survivor. Getting stronger, not showing weakness, pursuing her goals with unflinching passion. She should show the world she can truly rise from nothing.

Choice 4: (Special 1) Mila seeks her own ends. These coins must have some special purpose. Otherwise why would pirates be seeking them? Maybe she should learn all she can, use them however possible, and work from the inside to better position herself.

Choice 5: (Special 2) The Coins aren't the only thing the Pirates are seeking. See next chapter for details.

Choices

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)