More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tlerone tlerone

But how does Tina end up naked?

Hobby (or rather, kink…)

Tina had never liked porn. It was nothing personal, but seeing someone else moaning and writhing inbetween bad acting and fake pizza just didn’t turn her on much. Never did. But she was still a hormonal teenage girl, and she would still need to release her frustrations at the end of the day… Maybe twice… okay, three times if her wrist didn’t cramp… But that was it!

You’d think thinking of any number of the boys in glee club would do it for her. Hell, the thought of her ex, Mike Chang alone could do it for most girls, but as the months went on, not Tina anymore. There was only really one thing that could really get her going.

Erotica.

Not just any erotica though, No fifty shades in sight. A specific type of erotica. She didn’t know why it got her going the way it did, but when she would read the stories about the women, losing their clothes in public situations, it practically turned her into a leaky faucet. The genre of erotica, (Tina had learned was known as Embarrassed Nude Female, or ENF for short.) was definitely her biggest turn on nowadays.

Maybe Tina was into girls, and the though of that happening to one of her fellow classmates, or better yet, glee club members, turned her on beyond belief. Poor Quinn Fabray losing her towel after cheerio practice! Little Rachel Berry being bullied into giving up her clothes and having to streak home! Santana Lopez being to serve a detention nude!

Or maybe she was secretly the thought of herself being trapped in such a situation, parted from her clothes, potentially being exposed to those around her. She didn’t know what it was about others seeing her lewd sexual kink that turned her on, but she chose not to dwell on it. Instead, she kept it confined to her phone, which she happily typed away on, in the back of glee club. Reading this stuff in school couldn’t be bad, right? It improved her literacy skills, helped her focus, though it did send her hormones crazy.

“Tina? Are you listening?”

The Asian’s head snapped up from her smartphone, looking to meet her glee club instructors’ eyes.

“You’ve been asking to perform this solo for weeks, well now’s your chance.” Shit, that’s right, she had been bothering Mr Schue about that. In fairness, It had taken Rachel’s absence (hopefully the tiny brunette trapped naked in the locker rooms or something) for her to get a solo, and even her erotica couldn’t draw her away from this chance. She bounced up from her seat, making her way down to the front of the choir room, not noticing what she had left behind on her chair…

Her unlocked smartphone…

With all her ENF erotica still open on it…

Tina was so focused on doing well on her solo in fact, she didn’t notice someone’s hand reaching for her phone…

Whose hand is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)