More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cosimon cosimon

Who to Follow?

Hitomi

It was late as Hitomi finally ended her Workday and could go home. It was again the wrong side of midnight as she left the office, but since she has left the JAV Business, she worked hard to prove that she is more than a body. Because while she is just over 5 feet tall, nature had compensated her lack of height by giving her enormous breasts. Combined with her beautiful face and long black hair, she was basically built for the pornographic industry. But that lays behind her now.

Now she works a normal job in an office and to be taken seriously by everyone else, she has to work extra hard. No one in the office came even close to the quality and quantity of work she was doing, and yet she still hasn't got the respect she seeks out to. But she will prove them all how capable she was, although her personal life suffers from her efforts at work, and again it was way too late.

The office she worked at was in a very safe area, so she has no problems taking the shortcut through the park, even this late. And even if a drunken asshole tries something, she still has a black belt in Karate. So, she confidently walked into the dark park.

As she was halfway through the park, she had the feeling something wasn't right. She couldn't say exactly was it was, she just felt something was off without being able to say exactly what was concerning her.

Was it darker than usual? Also, where did the fog come from, which seems to engulf the Park in the distance? It has been a beautiful day, so there should not be fog around. Also, did it get colder?

Hitomi speeded up her steps, getting a bad vibe. Finally, she could see the gate leading out of the park. She was almost running as she reached it, but the area she was in now was alien to her. Did she take a wrong turn in the park? But where? It's almost a straight way she had to take to get to her station.

Her bad vibe have become a very bad feeling, spreading from her stomach all over her. "Okay, no panic, panicking is the worst thing you could do right now, you sure just took a wrong turn." She tried to calm herself, with at least a little bit of success.

The area she was in now looked similar to the rest of the district her office was in, and yet it gave her strange vibes. Was it emptier? But how could that be, that district was very popular.

Hitomi decided not to go back into the park and instead walking on the road alongside the outer fence of the park. While she walked down the road, she looked around and find that no one is around. Sure, it was very late, but some people are always around. Where was she?

Now close to running, Hitomi spotted a sign for a subway station. It was not her usual stop, but she figured she could take a train at that station and take and change to her subway at another station. Maybe that was a Station on her usual way to and from work, she just didn't remember.

As she had gone down the steps to the station, she noticed, with an again growing panic, that the platform was bare of any human life. Trying to suppress that feeling, she walked over to the blackboard to figure out where she was and how she could reach her normal subway line.

Did she find a way to get home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)