More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by little.cindy little.cindy

Where will you begin?

Hit the locker room and head to the pool, or maybe the sauna

You walk through the exercise room to the womens locker room and notice a well-endowed brunette hottie flirting with some guys lifting in one corner. It's pretty slow in here this time of day, so she appears to be your only competition.

As you come into the locker room, you find it fairly empty as well. The showers are running, so you peak in and spot a cute young blonde about your age. Her eyes are closed as she runs her hand under her small breasts, tracing the line of her large, pink nipples. Clearly, she intends to enjoy herself at the gym today, too, as her other hand works its way down between her thighs. She bites her lip as you duck around the corner, not wanting to interrupt her just yet.

You open up your locker as quietly as possible, to keep your presence unknown, and open up your gym bag. Along with your normal clothes, your towel and your bikini are in there. You could hit the pool, or maybe just relax in the sauna. Or maybe you should join the blonde in the shower.

How shall you dress down for this occasion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)