More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo199 Nemo199

What is your first period of the day?

History

Damn, it's history with Mrs H. You walk into the room and take your place close to the back. If there was one good thing about Mrs H's class (and there probably was only one good thing), it was that she had set up the room with half the class facing the other half of the class. That meant that at all times, you got to look at the hot young bodies of the class instead of the back of there heads.
Mrs. H informs the class that since you have just finished the midterms, you're going to be relaxing today with a simple movie. She turns in a historical documentary about imperialism or something, and takes her. Seat behind her laptop, ignoring the rest of the students.

Despite some fun scenes of brutal sword fights, the movie is pretty boring, and your eyes move over to gaze at the girls in your class.

The first to catch your eye is Megan. You don't know Megan very well even though you've gone to the same school for a while now. Her long golden brown hair is pretty messy today, she's not really one to care about her looks. Luckily, she doesn't have to. Her freckle spotted face and pink lips always look incredibly sexy and fuckable. Often wish you could see her hot face covered in your jiz, and her begging for more. She's a pretty seriouse swimmer, and it shows. Her hot body is nice and tight, with medium sized perky tits sticking out of her tight fitting tank top. Her jeans look a couple sizes to small, but it's worth it to see those long swimmer legs in something slim fitting.

The next girl you see is Christie. Christie is a pretty good friend of yours, and she's always a load of fun to be around. She's pretty small, no taller than 5 feet tall, but what she lacks in height she makes up for in sexiness. Her face is undeniably hot as hell, it just begs to have a big dick stuffed between those soft pink lips, and she seems to know this too, because whenever you talk to her she always makes dirty jokes and finds reasons to touch you. She's definitely been sending some signals....

Lastly you see one of your best friends, Doe. Doe has been one of your closest friends since you met in 5th grade. She's certainty grown up since then, with a young slender body and and possibly the most perfect rack you've ever seen. She always wears polo shirts and short skirts for whatever reason, but no one is complaining. She flaunts her long, tan legs and shows off her perky tits through her tight polo because she rarely bothers with a bra. You would be lying of you said you didn't have complex fantasies of fucking her silly in every imaginable position (from what you've heard, she's pretty good in bed). After watching her for a while, she uncrosses and recrosses her legs, giving you a brief glimpse of her striped panties.

You realize you have a massive erection from watching these girls from across the room. You try to hide it under your desk, hoping no one notices. You spend the rest of the class gazing across the room and playing out all kinds of sexual fantasies.

Class is over. What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)