More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

Who answers the door?

His stepmother, Kendra

When the door opened, there was a beautiful 27 year old woman with gorgeous blonde hair, hour glass figure, flawless complexion and perfect make up in a tight black dress greet John.

At first she had a warm smile that could melt hearts, but the moment she saw that it was him who was waiting a the doorstep, that smile turned into a sneer of superiority "So you did came back"

This was John's stepmom, Kendra Smith, the latest wife of his old man. John's parent had 8 happy years of marriage, but after year 9... not so much, there were constant fight between them, night of his dad sleeping on the couch and some cheating now and then. Around the time John turned 18 they just decided that they couldn't take it anymore and got a divorce and the love drunk that John's father was, decided to get married to the first gold digger that came sniffing for the family fortune that John's family had.

The result of all this was the woman named Kendra been John's stepmom who despised him without comparison. He never knew exactly why, it may had been because she had try to score him first before she went for his dad and said no, or it could be because John was the main benefactor in his dad will and she knew it, maybe something else entirely.

"Well?" She asked "Are you going to stand there all day or are you coming it?"

"I'm coming in" John groaned at her.

"I'm coming in what?"

"I'm coming in... ma'am"

She grinned at john, knowing that as long as she could talk to his father afterwards, he had to do everything she wanted "Oh, do go in. Your grandfather is here to see you, by the way"

What does his grandfather want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)