More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Flubbadub93 Flubbadub93

Who walked in?

His old TA

Seth turned to look at the person who'd walked into the room and it took a second for him to recognize the face. When he did, he gasped and nearly fell over backwards. He reflexively cupped his hands over his junk and stammered out, "J...J...Jake! You..." but before he could finish, the smiling newcomer stopped him and said, "Not quite." he said without dropping his smile. He walked over and looked like he was about to say something, but then paused, looked around and waved Seth to a nearby chair just as he descended onto the foot of the bed.

"Please sit," he said when he noticed Seth was still frozen in place, "This might take a while to explain." The dumbstruck twink slowly inched his way towards the chair, all the while looking at the still smiling man.

Jake had been his old Classics TA (in a fit of lunacy Seth had decided to try to minor in Latin Classics), and what a TA he had been! He was 6'3" with a physique to rival that of any of the Roman gods he used to talk about in class. He had been about 28 or 29 back when he was teaching Seth, and he was immaculate - not an ounce of fat on him, and his clothes always fit him just right to show off his rippling abs and inexplicable taut pecs with pinprick nipples to boot. Truth be told, Jake was at least 90% the reason why Seth had chosen Classics in the first place, and now the poor twink seemed to be paying some divine price for his malfunctioning libido. As he sat down, he was having horrible flashbacks about a class on the infamous 'Satyricon' written by some Petrony guy - a story which had several very raunchy scenes with between a giant dicked man and a cute teen. Every time one of those scenes came up, he'd immediately start drooling (literally) and staring at Jake while fantasizing about the sexy TA doing those same unspeakable things to him. The poor gayboy couldn't even do a decent job of hiding his infatuation, to the point that by the end of the semester, Jake was so fully aware of Seth's raging crush that he couldn't look at the silly student without breaking into a smile - a smile which now tormented Seth as he sat naked in front of Jake.

"So, you must have a lotta questions," Jake said as Seth finally settled into his seat, still cupping his balls and traitorous cock, which had chosen that moment to start hardening, "and I'm here to answer them." Jake continued, ignoring the pink tip of Seth's 5-incher, now peeping out between his fingers, "But before we start, I just want to assure you that everything's OK and you're in a safe place. After we've talked, if you don't like what you hear, I'll take you back home and you won't have to worry about any of this ever again. First off, full disclosure, I am not actually Jake."

Seth immediately looked at the man with wide eyes, his cock still refusing to calm down, "Wha..." he tried to say, but Jake cut him off, "I'm a replica, a kind of bio-android clone designed to look like him. We thought it would be best if this is who you saw first."

"Wha... Who... Whe..." Seth stammered, more confused than ever. Then he finally formed a coherent question, "Who's 'we'?"

"Well, the 'we' I'm referring to is a highly evolved species from a nearby galaxy that created me and has brought you on to their ship (yes, this is also not your old dorm room, its just a random room on the ship made to look like the dorm so that you didn't get too shocked when you woke up). They mean you no harm whatsoever, they only want to harvest something from you and you are at full liberty to say no, in which case, they'll take you back and you'll never hear from them again. But you agree, you'll be kept here as an honored guest, given anything and everything you could possibly want and you'd basically be immortal and eternally young and sexy. So would you like to hear the proposition?"

"Ye... wait! What do you mean 'harvest'?!"

What do the aliens want to 'harvest' from Seth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)