More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Who's the woman? How do you react to this discovery?

His neighbor Gloria, but you aren’t angry.

You can’t believe what you eyes see. Your wife is getting her pussy eaten by your neighbor Gloria. Your wife has cheated you with another woman. But despite you feel a little betrayed, you also know that you haven’t taken care of her, so it seems logical that she searched for love in another person. At least the other person wasn’t a guy. You also have to accept that the fact the she cheats on you with another woman is kind of a turn on for you, as the growing bulge in your pants evidence. Maybe this whole cheat thing isn’t so bad, and you could turn it into your favour if you play your cards right. And if you want that, the best first action is to act as you were angry.

“What can you possibly explain, Debby?” you say, almost shouting

She is speechless, but that doesn’t matter, as you continue speaking

“…That you’re a whore having sex with another whore?” you say, now shouting

Now you leave the bedroom, but Debby chase you, still naked, while Gloria quickly leaves the house, fearing some kind of reprisal from you.

“Please, listen to me…” she say, desesperate to stop you from leaving

“Okay, I listen to you…” you said, with a fake angry voice.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to cheat on you…hum…it’s just like we lost our spark. When we married, you were such a romantic and attentive husband, we fucked like rabbits for hours. But then, we get distant everyday...and well, I get sad, and Gloria understand what I was feeling, and one thing lead to another and today we ended having sex…but it wasn’t Gloria’s fault. I searched for it, why her? I don’t know, I believe that I have always liked girls, I dated some girls, and had sex with them…but please forgive for what I have done.” She said, trying to explain why she cheat on you.

Now you change your attitude, and saying truly from your heart, you said to her:

“I should be sorry, honey, I neglected you. I didn’t treat you like you deserve, and it’s logical that you search for love in another person when I didn’t give it to you. And although I’m surprised that you cheat me with a woman, at least I’m happy that you didn’t cheat me with another man. It’s time to fix things, Debby, this cheat thing and my failures as a husband. And I have a way to amend everything, if you’re willing to try it…”

“Tell me about it, honey…” Debby says, inquiring what are you going to propose her.

What do you propose to Debby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)