More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodson goodson

Who was the goo?

His mother

The world swirled and coalesced around me, nothing seemed real, hard edged. Like looking at the world through Jell-o. Probably because that was what I am, I thought to myself with a deep soul wracking sob. Nothing but a large pink blob... like silly putty only transparent. If only I had been paying more attention, I chastised myself, remembering how I had just glanced down at my phone as I stepped off the curb, the sound of squealing brakes, the sudden burning wet sensation as the chemicals washed over me.

I must have passed out, lost consciousness, my now liquid form slipping, dripping, down the sewer grate, because the next thing I knew I was pooled on a narrow ledge, the darkness completely enveloping me. My first thought was of my kids, my family... what would they think? How could they live without me? The second thought was panic as a large rat, the biggest rodent I'd ever seen approached me, it's furry nuzzle poking deep into my "body", it's tongue lapping me up. As it drank me, I felt myself seep into it, filling it's body, it's mind.... until I was the rat. It was a strange sensation being a rodent, feeling it's base primal urges, but I realized that now I could at least go home, I could check up on Mihaly and Jennifer!

It took me forever to find my way home, getting lost in the sewer system numerous times, sometimes wandering for what felt like days at a time in the serpentine corridors of the waste water system until I smelled something familiar, the faint lingering scent of Jennifer's body wash. I was never more thankful for the rat's keen sense of smell as I found the drainpipe, slowly extracting myself from it, seeping out of it's pores, until it was free and I was myself once more. Being free of the rat's disgusting urges felt wonderfully liberating as I slowly worked my way of the drainpipe, following the growing scent of my daughter. I seeped up out of the sewer in front of our house, knowing I would be crying tears of joy at seeing the small ranch house again if I still had eyes. Sure now that I was in the right place I descended once more into the sewer, finding the drain from our house, and slowly working myself up through the plumbing. The light floral scent of Jennifer's body wash drew me on, the smell a beacon for me as I traveled through the narrow pipes, until I came up inside the bathtub. I swirled around in the soapy water, realizing that it was time for Jennifer's Sunday afternoon bubble-bath. It'd been a tradition, an almost obsessive habit, of her's since she was a little girl. Every Sunday around 3 pm, she secluded herself in the bathroom and took a nice long luxurious bath. It was bittersweet to know that even though they thought they'd lost me, Jennifer wasn't letting her grief overcome her, wasn't letting my "" disrupt her life too much.

Focusing my eyes through the water, I saw my daughter laying there, completely covered in thick soap bubbles, her head laying back against the side of the tub, her hands lazily caressing her stomach, her fingers slowly drifting down her toned flat abs. I watched in shock as Jennifer's fingers dipped lower, her legs slowly spreading, her fingers dipping down between her legs, sliding over the smooth tight lips of her sex. I had known Jennifer was mature, that she'd been sexually active for a couple of years, but to see this... to be watching this intimate moment sent shivers through my new gelatinous body. I found myself drifting through the bath, the warm water seeming to pull me closer to her sex as she curled one long slender finger into herself. The sight was shocking and arousing at the same time as I found myself slowly drifting closer, the pink goo of my body slowly sliding over her thigh, up against her hand, seeping in around her probing finger, slowly filling her sex, her womb.

"Ohhhh!" A loud moan escaped Jennifer's lip as I seeped into her, my mind slowly melting with hers, the pleasant sensations of her lust washing through me. At first I only felt the physical desire as her finger plumbed deeper into her sex, her head lolling back as she closed her eyes, but then her thoughts started to flicker, ripple, through my head and I let out a low shocked gasp that her lips echoed. I couldn't believe what she was thinking about, who she was fantasizing about as she masturbated... Mihaly's innocent face flickered across her mind as her thumb found the hard little nub of her clit, the imagined scenario of him embracing her, his slender young body pressing hard against hers. I was shocked at my daughter's taboo thoughts, angry at her for being so depraved... but also, despite my anger and shock, slightly aroused. It must be her lust altering my thoughts, I assured myself as I found the image of my son kneeling between his sister's legs repeating over and over again in my... our... mind. I wondered how long Jennifer had dreamed about her brother, how long this incestuous fantasy had filled her mind, when a soft knock suddenly sounded on the locked bathroom door.

"Jen? How much longer are you going to be?" Mihaly asked softly as he knocked again. "I was thinking about ordering some food and was wondering if you wanted anything?"

What do I/Jennifer say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)