More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaverickMinion MaverickMinion

Who has Oak chosen? His grandchild? The child of his neighbor? Or the exchange student?

His grandchild's rival [♀]

Sometimes you wondered if it would've been better dressing as a boy. Sometimes skirts could be comfy, but the school uniform's skirt often felt a size or more too small. You didn't particularly enjoy getting cat called by more than half of the boys just because you had “the best ass in Kanto”. If they kept it to just that, you might have ended up with a reputation as an ice queen, given how rarely you bothered to speak. But when a few boys started getting grabby...well, most of them had to get creative with how to handle their balls after you got through with them. Both kind, actually, for the worst offenders.

Your breasts didn't do you any favors either. Something about Kanto saw a lot of women not being terribly blessed in the chest department compared to other regions, which is why many girls in your classes first thought you were stuffing your bra with a pair of Pokéballs. When a quick flash of your bra-covered tits showed no hint of anything besides flesh, one particularly vindictive girl attempted to start a rumor that you used a Ditto to pretend having a large chest.

Considering a stray blast from a Fire-type attack in a practice battle ended up with her ass (her only remarkable feature, really) literally screaming as it jumped off her body before heading to the nearest water pool, no one gave her the time of day. When she attempted to “prove” your chest was made of a Ditto though using a different practice battle accident, she had become something of a hero among the boys for exposing your chest for their viewing pleasure. Unfortunately for her, that pissed you off quite a bit.

After the lesson you taught her, no one's stupid enough to mention the events of that day in polite company. Dumb as those boys generally are, even they have enough sense of self-preservation to have effectively blocked out the memory of you being topless for those brief moments out of fear that any thought of your naked chest would summon you like a demon hellbent on reaping their souls for the afterlife.

Which was just silly. That's what Lavender Town is for.

You spent your entire life growing up with Professor Oak's family as your neighbors. Daisy, his oldest grandchild, was someone you admired growing up, while Blue was your rival in just about everything. Blue always had a snobbish outlook, always assuming that they were better than you. But just because your rivalry was not a violent one didn't mean you constantly enjoyed being shown up or belittled by your peer.

Speaking of whom...

“In addition to Red, a young lass I've had the pleasure to know since the day she was born, I'm also accepting my youngest grandchild Blue as another apprentice.”

Really, you shouldn't be surprised. Despite your dislike of their showboating, Blue is still one of the top students in the Academy. Just because Oak was your grandpa doesn't mean you can just coast on by with the family reputation. The youngest Oak earned their reputation as the top student during your time in school, not that you'd enjoy admitting it out loud.

While Professor Oak made no indication that he intended to call up his chosen apprentices up before the rest of the students, Blue couldn't help but grab the chance to brag and show off even more than usual.

Is Blue a boy? Or a Girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)