More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by staafje staafje

Judith bends down and starts to suck John's cock

His fully erect cock was standing in all it's glory in front of her face and he didn't need to beg

Judith pushed John away from her, releases his fingers from inside of her and falled to her knees.

His fully erect cock was standing in all it's glory in front of her face and he didn't need to beg for her to take it in her mouth. She began by kissing the tip and licking all of its length; then in one quick motion swallowed it whole.

It thought John was going to cum right away. He grabbed her hair so he could watch as she was giving his cock the sucking of a lifetime. He couldn't believe she was taking it all in her mouth. It felt so good.

John was never so excited and at this point he simply wanted to explode in her mouth. But being a gentleman, he couldn't leave such a great blowjob unrewarded. He reached down to fondle her tits and lifted her back up. They quickly kissed and he pushed her back onto the sofa, legs wide open in front of him.

He kissed her nipples, he kissed her stomach, he kissed her navel, and finally, he kissed her slit. He tickled her clit with his nose and inserted his tongue as deep as he could inside Judith. She shivered. John softly sucked on her clit as he inserted two fingers again inside of her and she screamed.

He wanted to see her cum. He increased his tempo. He sucked and lapped like crazy while he penetrated her fiercely with his fingers and finally, Judith exploded. Her pussy walls contracted around his fingers and she squeezed his arm so hard that it left fingernails traces.

Her body went limp in a long moan. It took only a breath before she looked down at his cock and licked her lips in pleasure. She stroked it a few times and pointed it at her waiting cunt.

Did John fuck Judith's cunt? With or without a condom? Or are ther other options?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)