More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vic_elor vic_elor

What is his dream about?

His dream is a solution: Enslave Kim

Ron’s dreams lately had all been depressing reminders of his waking predicament but this dream was different. For the first time his dream showed him a solution to the “Kim Problem.”

He himself could never bring himself to do anything to hurt Kim or even knowingly upset her with one exception. Each time the attitudeanator was used on him and he became “Evil Ron” he found himself fighting against Kim.

There was his solution! All he needed to do was become Evil Ron and his problem would be solved. Once he was evil all he would need to do was capture Kim before she found out what had happened. Since Kim was Evil Ron’s only worthy foe, once she was captured there would be no one able to rescue her.

Admittedly Kim would surely be angry at first about being captured and enslaved but as a super villain Evil Ron would have all the time in the world to break her will and make her love him again.

Ron knew this plan wasn’t perfect and the thought of enslaving Kim filled him with a mixture of aerosol and shame but as Ron awoke he knew this was his only option.

How does Ron go about stealing or getting his hand on the device?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)