More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frash Frash

How does the story start?

His Past Comes Back to Bite

Tim was sitting with his friends when Eliza walked up to his table. She was wearing grey leggings and a white knitted sweater. Her dark olive skin and wavy brown hair was flawless as always. Eliza was a very common star in Tim’s fantasies. He had befriended her the year before. Often listening to her vent about her girlfriends or gush over they boys she thought were hot. There friendship came to a halt at the end of the previous school year.

Eliza had a party at her house, it was the first high school party Tim had been invited to. He was immediately given a shot as he walked through the door. Downing it was another first for him. It didn’t take long for him to start feeling funny. He downed two more and had become a little wobbly as his body tingled all over. His head felt heavy and his legs, weak. He had gone out back to get some fresh air and. Sitting on the steps of the back deck, music blaring inside the house, he admired the back yard as it drizzled.

Tim didn’t hear the glass door slide open but he was slightly startled when Eliza sat down beside him. He had a hard time listening to her but it was clear she was upset. If he wasn’t intoxicated he would have heard her venting about how she had this party to distract herself from her parents divorce but her night had been ruined when she caught her boyfriend getting a blowjob from Cindy, the self proclaimed class slut. Tim had spent the majority of the time staring at her breasts. The dress she was wearing had a v neck that was showing off more cleavage than he had ever seen from her. The only thing Tim heard was her saying

“I’m fucking done with that jerk.”

He hastily raised his gaze to meet hers as she turned her head to look at him.

“Why can’t I just meet a nice guy?”

It was at that point that Tim leaned in and pressed his lips into hers. He mistook her paralyzed shock as being into what he was doing. He was in heaven as his pants tented. Raising a hand to her chest and squeezing her breast brought her out of her dazed state her self defence classes kicked in as she punched him in his crotch and shoved her off of him. Obviously Tim yelled out in pain as he fell to the ground. Realizing what she had done and seeing the pained expression across Tim’s face made her feel sorry for him.

“Shit. I’m so sorry Tim I didn’t mean to do that. You just shoc-“

Tim cut her off,

“Fucking cunt” he groaned out.

He tried to raise to his feet but in his intoxicated and assaulted state he easily slipped on the wet grass and fell forward. Right in between Eliza’s legs. His head had slipped into her short dress and his nose and drooling mouth pressed firmly against her panty covered slit. Eliza’s empathy turned to rage. She jumped back and stood up.

“You’re just like all the other assholes. I can’t believe I fucking trusted you!”

She turned to walk away as he reached up. He didn’t mean to trip her he was just trying to pull himself up. That didn’t stop her falling to her hands and knees. Seeing what he had done he stood to help her up but again slipped on the wet deck and landed on top of her. Feeling his erection land against her butt sent a shockwave through him as his underwear was suddenly filled with a sticky warmth. She felt his erection press into her back. The next thing Tim knew he was on his back, Eliza and pushed him off and gotten on top of him. He gazed into her brown eyes, getting lost in the endless beauty as she brought her knee between his legs. Before reentering the party, leaving him laying in pain. Eventually he got up and made his way home doing his best to pretend nothing happened. He ignore Nancy and Emma as he entered the house and made his way to his room. Throwing his soiled clothes down he laundry chute.

Back in the present, Eliza asked Tim if they could talk in private. It had been months since they last spoke and Tim didn’t want to miss any opportunity to hang out with her again. He eagerly nodded and followed her to a more secluded spot. Tim looked up at her. Even in flats she stood almost half a foot over him. He went to speak first.

“I’m sorr-“

This time it was Eliza’s turn to cut him off.

“Stop.”

She held her hand up.

“It’s water under the bridge. But I wanted to ask if you’d like to come over to my place tonight.”

He couldn’t believe it.

“To another party?”

She shook her head.

“No. Just you and me.”

His head almost exploded. He was speechless. Eliza giggled at his star struck expression which immediately melted any anxiety Tim was feeling. She down a bit and sent shivers down Tim’s spine as she whispered into his ear.

“Be there at 7.”

He spent the rest of the day at school on a cloud as time passed by in a blur until he was standing outside Eliza’s house. He was lucky enough to catch his step mom Nancy in a good mood as she drove him their. Saving him from a 30 minute walk. He thought it was odd because she seemed so eager to get him there on time but quickly forgot and was focused on seeing Eliza. Knocking on her door with butterflies in his stomach. The door opened and Tim witnessed Eliza come in to view. She was wearing a form fitting red dress with matching 3 inch red heals that made her tower over Tim. He thought she looked like she stepped out of a James Bond movie.

She brought him in the living room and sat down and playfully pushed him down on the couch before walking over to her parents’ mini bar. She mixed two drinks before walking over to Tim. Who was mesmerized by her legs and curves. She sat down next to him, crossing one leg over the other letting as she handed him the drink she made. He sipped it, surprised by how good it tasted his sip turned into a gulp before setting it down. She giggled. He loved her giggle, it was so cute and would send a wave of warmth through his body.

She placed her hand on his thigh.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about last summer.”

He audibly gulped as her hand started to make its way north. She leaned her head near his.

“I think about what happened.”

Her hand was almost on his crotch. His heart was pounding, his blood flowing and his penis was growing. The had started to buzz through his system as Eliza’s lips brushed his ear.

“I think about... what could have happened.”

A blush spread across Tim’s face as a moan involuntarily escaped his lips. Eliza removed her hand and sat back while giggling. That wondrous giggle, Tim thought.

Eliza shifted her body lifting her legs onto his lap. Raising her right foot in front of his face.

“Would you mind?”

Eliza fluttered her eyes. Tim stared at her foot, encased in the red heel. He felt a bead of precum ooze into his boxers. Eliza pouted.

“I can’t hold my foot up all day.”

He immediately jumped to the task.

“Sorry!”

He blurted out as he fiddled with the strap around her ankle. His palms were sweaty and the had made him uncoordinated so he wasn’t very successful. It didn’t take long for Eliza to scoff and lower her feet. Rolling her eyes she went to remove them herself.

“Never mind.”

He was flustered. He didn’t want to disappoint her. Dropping to his knees on the floor, well slinked onto his knees.

“I’m sorry. I can do it!”

She sat back and folded her arms. Looking down on him. She always looked down at him but it was different to this. This was like she was looking at him as lesser. He wiped his hands on his pants, removing the sweat from his palms. With dried fingers he anxiously fiddled with the strap. A wave of relief washed over as he got it unbuckled before moving to the next heel which was momentously easier now that he knew what he was doing. With Eliza’s feet freed he looked up for validation but was met with a smirk, which turned into a fit of giggling.

“Ooh someone’s enjoying themselves.”

She brushed her toes over the front of his pants. Grazing his penis. She raised her other foot to his face. He sat in anxious delight as her big toe brushed across his lips.

“Are you having fun tiny Tim?”

She laughed sending a shudder through his system. He thought about the nickname she had just used. He’d only ever been called that by his step sister, Emma. His thoughts were quickly wiped away as she added pressure to his crotch. A lot of pressure. The pleasure was quickly fading being replaced with pain as Eliza started to squish his genitals under her foot.

“Having fun like you did that night? That night when you assaulted me.”

His eyes shot open. He tried to pull her foot off of his crotch but on a normal day he wouldn’t stand a chance. With in his system he wasn’t even close to a match. She pushed her other foot into his face making him fall into his back. He was panicking.

“Eliza Wait. Pleaaaahhhhhhhhh!”

She was standing now. Crushing his balls against his pubic bone. He was losing his breath.

“Eliza I’m... I’m SORRY!”

She released her pressure but didn’t remove her foot. She had a wild look in her eye. He’d never seen before.

“So you admit it? You admit what you did to me and you’re sorry?”

He hesitated. Which he quickly learned was a mistake as his balls were soon being crushed again. His mind was running a mile a minute. He didn’t think he assaulted her but at this point he’d do anything for her to stop.

“Okay okay okay. YES I ADMIT IT. I’M SORRY!”

She removed her foot.

“Good.”

Then slammed her heel between his legs. Pain shot radiated through him as the room went dark.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)