More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theoverlordsfollower@gmail.com [email protected]

Who answers the door?

His Mother, Jane

"Oh, its so nice to see you again John." His mother opened the door and smothered him in a nice warm hug.

His face was smothered in her mom breasts and he was losing oxygen. 'What a nice way to die' he thought happily. Any man's dream, to die from breastical suffocation.

She thankfully let go as soon as she saw him pawing the air for oxygen. She had a nice smile on her face that didnt have wrinkles despite her age.

"Honestly, you seem to get taller every time I see you," She said teasingly as he absolutely towered over her average height.

John laughed as his mother tried to smooth out his unruly hair, tried as he was so much taller than her. "I've been eating more and more protein. Maybe you should take notes."

His mother gasped teasingly and smacked his arm lightly as she giggled. "Now, now. There's a time for jokes and you have to get ready for tonight."

She led him inside the house and he saw his twin sister, Rebecca, sotting on the couch. She flashed him a peace sign when she saw him.

"We're having a 'Welcome Home' party for you. And Rob's bringing his wife and they're going to announce her pregnancy any time now."

"That's great," John said. He then bid goodbye to his mother and sister and went up to his room to unpack.

It was just the way he left it. Bed neatly folded. Bookshelf filled with volumes upon volumes of his favourite manga. His collection of scantily-clad anime figurines displayed on his desk.

'Ah, Home Sweet Home.'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)