More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yuxria Yuxria

Who is it

Hinata

As a I turned around to see who it was, I heard a cute, little kitten-like "eep" and saw someone dashing to hide behind a tree. In all of my time in Konoha, there was only person I knew that could be following me. Honestly, I found it adorable how she acted like a shy kitten around me. I could never understand why she did though. I pondered over that for a second as Hinata continued to hide behind the tree.

"You know, for being a girl yourself, you sure are dense when it comes to this topic."

I groaned quietly as I heard that. Ever since pervy-sage and I had come back from our two year training, the nine tailed fox wouldn't stop bothering me.

"Will you just shut up, fur ball?"

"Just try and make me."

"Believe me, I've tried. Also, what are you talking about?"

I heard the fox let out a sigh inside my head.

"This is just pathetic. I can't let this continue any longer. I've been to watch this disaster of a soap opera for 12 years now and I'm not going to endure it one second longer. On behalf of everyone that has clued in long before you ever could, GO OVER THERE AND TALK TO HINATA!!!! Just ask her how's she's doing. Find out if she would like to have some ramen with you. And for goodness sake, don't just get right in her face and just stare."

"And if I don't do everything you just said?"

"Then I'll start singing that song that all of Sasuke's fangirls made when you first entered the Shinobi Academy. Over. And over. And over."

A chill went down my spine as the horrifying memory of that cringy song came to mind. I heard the demon fox chuckle as the memory went through my head.

"Fine. You win, you overgrown hair ball."

"That's demonic overgrown hair ball to you, whiskers. Besides, I bet if you spent some actual time with her, you might be able to find out why she's always following."

After shaking my head to re-center myself in the physical world, I dusted myself off and walked over to the tree Hinata was hiding behind. Time to learn the secret behind one of the big mysteries of my life.

How does Naruko do in talking to Hinata?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)