More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Freakazedd Freakazedd

Who will Cédric choose?

Himself

After careful consideration, Cédric says that the best way to check that the application works is to test it on himself. With this somewhat dubious logic, the young man selected his profile. The application displayed a final screen asking him to confirm the bodyswap between Pauline NADOU and Cédric PERSO for the next six hours. Frightened and excited, Cédric agreed.

As soon as he pressed the icon on his smartphone, he experienced a brief sensation of falling. Suddenly, he was no longer in his apartment, but in a room decorated with various goodies, mainly figurines including a rather impressive collection of Jigglypuff. He is lying on a bed. In front of him, a computer screen broadcasts Brooklyn 99 on Netflix. In his right hand he has a laptop. His cellphone. There is even the AR application lit with the display above "Exchange successful :-)".

Almost as strange, these fine and soft fingers, these pink pajamas, a strange void to his crotch and, conversely, forms developed on his chest.

"Oh damn it worked"

Cédric pauses, surprised by his own voice, now much sharper. He smiles, drops his cell phone on his bed and, instinctively, his hands grip his new breasts.

"I am Pauline !!!"

Please log in to view the image

What's next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)