More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Her partner was:

Hillary, a young blonde

The young coed looked like she was barely old enough to be in a bar. She was dressed in a tight, short skirt and a blouse that showed off her small but firm breasts. And she was very fucking cute.

From my table I watched as she and Leigh gropped each other on the dance floor. I know I was staring, but I wasn't the only one. To be totally honest, my wife is maybe a seven. Her face is average, but her big boobs and thick ass raise her up a lot. Don't get me wrong, to me she is beautiful because I love her, but I have eyes.

Together on the dance floor they were a fifteen on a scale of one to ten. They had a little bit of a mother-daughter vibe going because of the age difference.

After about twenty minues of me watching, touching myself under the table, they came over and told me it was time to go to a room.

I followed them to the elevator, and then upstairs to a room I had reserved earlier. They held hands on the way upstairs. Hillary was fucking hot. I watched her cute little ass sway, just wanting to get my hands on it.

When the bedroom door closed behind us, Leigh pushed Hillary onto the bed and fell on top of her. They worked each other's shirts off as they made out.

I stood behind them watching, unsure of what to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)