More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 4LinerRun 4LinerRun

¿Your name is...?

Hilda:Blue haired girl

Hilda She remembers her name, she remembers that she was sleeping peacefully at home and now she realizes that she is in a room with a bed, a closet, a bathroom, and the balcony was next to her,So she goes to the balcony and what she sees outside surprises her, a small town with forest areas and an industrial port in the middle of an island in the middle of a lake, she didn't understand, how did she get here,Because she is here, or because she was naked which reminds her that she is naked and she decides to go back inside the room and goes to the closet to look for some clothes, which she finds many dresses of shapes and colors.

but only 3 interested her

A short red dress with a light blue skirt and a yellow scarf and her beret, which reminds her a lot of the type of clothes she always wears,which I used to go outside to nature for a walk,but the dress had a type of corset Which would squeeze her.

Then there is a school uniform consisting of a white shirt with a red tie,a gray skirt and some black latex stockings which seemed to be too tight for her legs.

aand the last one was a swimsuit made up of a red bikini, and a pantie,but he left his cock outdoors and Hilda didn't like being so exposed to the outdoors.

But she could also go out naked, since when she went outside, she noticed that there was no one on the island, at least that's what she knew.

What she is going to use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)