More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bsnick bsnick

College Freshman or High School Senior?

High School

You're still in high school, still a ripe young schoolgirl waiting to be plucked. Being 18 you're a senior, and though the lower grades might want you as much as the older students, none of them will ever touch or sample your goodies (as per Chyoo rules, 18 or older). That doesn't mean that you haven't had a lot, or just a little, sex before, just that the younger ages are fated to never again have access to your body.

Those 18 years and older on the other hand....

Teachers have noticed you become a woman, some with lecherous gleams in their eyes. Others haven't yet noticed because you haven't them to see it. Maybe you will make them notice, or maybe something will open their eyes.

Some teachers may hate their students or secretly lusts after them, constantly berating themselves for the fantasies that parade through their minds about the nubile young girls pracing around with their newfound sexuality. Girls eager to try out their new-found powers.

You are one of those girls they might hate or fantasize about, and whether you indulge their fantasies, use them to your own ends, or if you are to live them out the staff may feature prominently in your story, as may anyone else 18 years and older.

Your quest to graduate and have as much fun as you can somehow leads to you 'dating' the town's most eligible bachelor begins here. Just how traditional your 'dating' is, whether Jacob views it that way or not, and just why you can't remain faithful remains to be seen. Of course, perhaps he isn't so faithful either.

But for now the main question is whether he's your age or older. Is he a fellow student, of your school or another? Or is he a member of staff, whether teacher, teacher's assistant, guidance counsellor or another member (temporary or permanent)? Perhaps he's in university, or perhaps he has nothing to do with your school?

Tell us a little about your boyfriend

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)