More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joplaya joplaya

Who are you?

High Elf Female

Your body is shaking nervously as you step forward, graceful as a dancer despite your wrists being bound behind you with rope and a massive armored soldier holding each upper arm in a grip like a vice. 'Sir, my name is ..." your voice is cut off as your captor interrupts coldly "She is a thief and a whore, she was caught trying to rob a Thalmor diplomat she had seduced, he awoke to find her looting his room and called for aid."

"A thief and a whore you say" the scroll bearing soldier slowly runs his eyes over your body. You know exactly what he is seeing, the waist length hair of a brilliant red-gold hue, the beautiful oval face dominated by a pair of mesmerizing green eyes, the full lips and long slender legs, the full C cup breasts that were barely hidden by the ragged tunic you wore.

"These are serous crimes, serious crimes indeed" his voice was deep and thoughtful "However I do not believe that they are serious enough to warrant the headsman's axe alongside these traitorous Stormcloaks. Instead she will stay here in Helgen, a prisoner-servant of the local garrison, where she will remain until she is considered fit to return to society" you can tell from the twisted glitter in the humans eyes exactly what your duties will be as a 'servant' of the garrison.

The soldier holding your arm leers at you and begins dragging you towards the long, low structure of the local barracks, his massive form ignoring your weak struggles and furious screams as easily as if your were a child. Reaching the barracks, he releases your arm with one large hand and reaches for the heavy iron studded oaken door.

Behind you there is a sudden roar, as loud as thunder, twisting in the suddenly slack grip of your captive you spy a massive black scaled form hanging in the air, long tailed and with a long neck ending in a head with a massive set of jaws, the immense form held aloft by a pair of slowly beating wings of tremendous size, the dragon opens its jaws and releases another thunderous roar.

Realizing you will likely never get a better diversion you twist frantically in the grasp of the massive soldier, his face still pointed skyward at the tremendous dragon in slack jawed amazement.

Can you escape your captor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)