More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaptainPulse CaptainPulse

What's next?

High Altitude High Stakes

The takeoff went off without a hitch. Due to their passenger's limited luggage, Jackie and Evelyn were able to get themselves off the ground an hour after his arrival. The small plane didn't look like much, but it more than got the job done. The Gentleman sat back in his seat; he had made a good choice.

"The flight will take about 8 hours, sir." Evelyn called back to the cabin just after takeoff. "I've got to say, we don't get a lot of international travellers at our little business. Where did you say you were heading?"

"Bangkok." He replied. "And I wish this was simply travel. Unfortumately, my trip today is all business."

"Still, we should thank you. We rarely get to see much of the world outside of our little corner of it. Seeing a place as far as Thailand is something we could only dream of."

Their passenger smiled, "Well, I'm glad to know that I've made things a bit nicer for you two." He leaned back in his chair, turning over and quickly falling asleep.

Evelyn turned to her copilot. "So, I was thinking we could spend a few hours in the city before we headed back. Consider it a little vacation before we went back. We've earned it, right?"

Jackeie shrugged. "I guess. Sounds fun." She leaned back in her seat. "Maybe we do need a break. What do you want to do?"

The couple spent the next few hours talking about what they wanted to do on their impromptu vacation, mostly just to keep their wits about them on the long trip. After a while, Evelyn decided to take a break and headed back to the passenger cabin to see about their companion. Strangely, though, she found his seat empty.

"Hey, Mr. Lemen? Are you here?" She asked, a bit confused.

She felt something poke her in the back and a chill went down her spine. "Oh, yes, thank you. A little bit of shuteye and I'm right as rain." The voice of their guest had lost its amiable tone and now had a sinister air to it. "I think I'm ready for my business trip to begin."

Evelyn was frozen, knowing exactly what was pointed into her back at that moment. "Wh- who are you?" Was all she could muster the courage to say.

He didn't answer, instead saying. "Could I trouble you to get your fiance ftom the cockpit for me? I think it more proper for the area to stay the property of the pilots. For now, at least."

Soon, both pilots were sitting in the back of the plane, held at gunpoint by their client. "Thank you both for humoring me like this. You've truly earned your great reputation.

Jackie just glared at him. "What are you going to do now?"

"I thought I had made that clear. I do apologize. I'm taking your plane. It's business, of course."

"You can't do that!" Evelyn cried.

"I'm afraid you're mistaken, miss. I'm actually quite adept at taking things. Speaking of which..." he grabbed a duffle bag from behind him and opened it up. "I'd like you two to divulge your valuables into this bag, please. For my peace of mind."

"We don't have any jewelry, if that's what you want, you bandit." Jackie spat.

"Oh, no, nothing so droll. You see, I have some rather... unique requirements if my acquaintances. In short, I'd like the two of you to strip down."

Both women's eyes widened. "What?" Evelyn asked, cautiously. "You mean... take our clothes off? Why?"

"For my peace of mind. You understand. And not all of your clothes; you may keep your hats and boots if you wish. But I must insist on everything else."

Jackie stood up, ready to protest, but looked back at the gun in his hands and swallowed her complaints. Slowly, her hands moved to her jacket as she started to remove it. Evelyn, too scared to argue, stood up and followed suit. Jackets, shirts, pants, and underwear gathered into a pile between the two parties, as the two women stood, naked but for their boots and pilot's hats, covering themselves with their hands.

"Marvelous, ladies. Now, if you could indulge me further and...

What does the Gentleman ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)