More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by futonghost futonghost

Hide in the white or hide in the woods. What was he going to do?

Hide in the Woods.

He made a break for the woods and quickly found himself in the backyard of a family. Thinking fast he ran to the door and pounded for his life. Soon a man came and opened it.

"Call the police, some lady just tried to kill me..." He panted.

"Oh my god, you're bleeding from the ears..." The man gasped. "Honey call the cops, someone's been attacked."

"Thank you." He sighs. "Today hasn't been a good one."

"Come on in." The man says with a friendly smile. "The cops will find the woman who did this..."

He looked to his cell phone again, this time a few days latter as he went over his story with the cops yet again. They didn't seem to buy the fact that she never touched you or that she was partially invisible. Then again that would be just fantastic, wouldn't it. He sits there wondering what would have happened if he had gone into he snow. He wonders if he would be dead or if the strange shrieking lady was trying to get his attention.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)