More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who's story are we following?

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (How to Train Your Dragon)

The Red - its massive, gaping maw like the devil that it was filled with the fire Toothless ignited - fell to Earth after the boy and his Night Fury.

Hiccup's sight was blurry, his hearing drowned with white noise from the shock. He was disoriented by the collision, having been knocked off of his dragon-companion's back by the giant, mace-like tail of the goliath.

He soon lost consciousness, Hiccup falling into the raging inferno let off by the Red 's fall to Earth, Toothless struggling to catch him.

_____

"Uhh" Hiccup groaned. His head was killing him, feeling like Astrid hit him square in the head with an axe, and not with the blunt side. His leg was cramping too, the young viking wiggling his toes trying to make it stop.

"Hiccup... Hiccup... wake-up sweety."

"Mhh... what?"

As his vision cleared, Hiccup realized that he was laying on the ground inside some building. It was well-lit where he was. It was like a castle, only it was smooth and polished like the purest of marble.

"Aw, I hope my wittle Hiccup had a great nap."

"Your what?"

"Up we go!"

"Woah!"

Despite Hiccup's severe headache, he was more concerned with who this strange woman was. The adult-woman - dressed in some strange healer's outfit - effortlessly picked up the fishbone-teen from under his arms and carried him over to a table at the very end. She sat him down on the table, which was when Hiccup heard an unpleasant squish. It was then that he realized that in his sleep, he had somehow peed and pooped his clothes, feeling the clammy and grotty feeling in his pants.

"Ew! What in Thor's name is going on?"

"Down we go," said the woman.

She pushed Hiccup onto his back, spreading the mess in his pants across his skin in an unpleasant sense, but his will to fight back was suddenly frozen as he laid back on the table. He sat there, staring at the ceiling as he felt the woman strip him of all of his clothes. She took long strips of fabric, moistened with hot water, and wiped the urine and fecal matter from his body.

As he laid there, all Hiccup could think of - aside from where am I? and what is this lady's problem? - is where is Toothless? what happened on that island? Why can't I remember anything?

"Okie dokie," said the woman. "Now let's cover up that little tush."

She then spread his legs and tied a thick, white undergarment, pinning it in-place with a small, metal clip.

"Upsy-daisies," she said as she picked him up, Hiccup sitting on her forearm.

"Uh--Listen um... thanks, I guess? But I really should get going. My dad probably has some chores I gotta do and..." as Hiccup struggled to get out of her arms, but she did not seem deterred.

The woman suddenly picked up a bottle full of milk and popped it into Hiccup's mouth, feeding it to him. Against his will, Hiccup began to suckle on the bottle. His mouth was suddenly on auto-pilot. Automatically, his hands raised up and grasped the bottle, his lips continuing to pull on the nipple. The woman began to gently rub his stomach as the milk slid down his throat.

"There we go," she cooed, "make it all gone. Good baby!" The milk was sweet. Very sweet actually. Creamy too. Hiccup's eyes drooped a little bit, and he felt drowsy. No, drowsy wasn't the word for it. Docile. That's what it was, docile.

Hiccup stomach was full and content after finishing the bottle, Hiccup laying his head on the woman's shoulder as she rubbed his back.

"Now, let's get you to the nursery."

Where will he be taken to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)