More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

meeting at airport

Hi

I saw emma smith come out of the private plane she was looking beautiful af my dick started to rise as soon I saw her. Black strapless dress showing her nice and firm breasts. Fuck i thought if I ever get my hands on that. I was staring like a homeless guy staring at food. emma came over to me and asked "are you ok ? John right ?" I was shocked at first then gathered myself and said yes hello I am John Gomez . She said " Hi John nice to meet you " . emma came in for a hug I went in too and held her tight feeling her boobs to my chest it was the best feeling I ever had and my dick rise to the biggest I ever knew it can. I hoped that see did not notice.

Then emma said “We will be flying to Dubai in my personal plane , you see right up there” , she told as she indicated towards it. So we boarded the plane followed by the contest organizers and I sat right beside her inside the plane. Then when I got my first chance I asked the organizer what I actually won. They said you won a week with emma smith in dubai in a five star resort and you can put 3 rules in the contract whatever you want. I was so happy. I asked them what if emma says no. They said we paid her a lot of fucking money already for this contest she will do everything what we say. I was out of the world thinking what 3 rules should I put.

The Rules

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)