More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by xeter xeter

Where to start?

Hermione and the boys go to a secret party (Free-use)

Hermione had never really been a party girl, but the Patil sisters had personally invited her to this one. Sneaking put of the castle with her two trusty friends had been a hassle, the two of them had grown into firm young men who struggled to remain underneath the invisibility cloak at every turn, and subsequently kept the two boys glued to her softly feminine body.

A few awkward situations later, one in particular involving Mrs. Norris's attentive senses hunting for them like a mouse. She had jumped perhaps too many times grinding her hindquarters against poor Ron's pelvic region, to a degree that she felt she felt sorry for him because she felt quite a bit of swelling occurring, he must be severely bruised to have induced such a state she was sure of this.

However the trio managed to distract the keen kitty with some milk of her own to lap up so to say, at least Hermione tried not to really think about how the boys had face the poor girl dressed in a kitty costume, who prowls the halls as Mr. Filtch's 'pet' was known as Mrs. Norris for whatever reason was unknown really. At one time Hermione had secretly researched the subject and discovered that Mrs. Norris used to be a student of Hogwarts once as well, back in the days of her mother's attendance. The girl was known as Delaliah Sunburst Kindleson, her parents were more naturalist wizards perhaps, and generally viewed in the same stock as the Lovegood family is viewed today. But the girl was taken under Filtch's care when her parents were murdered by Deatheater's during Voldimort's uprising, having simply been owners of the wrong magical artifact at the time, And victims of lethal theft. Through blood scrying however the wizardly child services council undertook was found that her nearest Blood relative was none other than Fibilius Filtch was her grand father twice removed, making her and Mr. Filtch somewhere around 3rd cousins really. Which was something else she didn't want to think about while that girl was subjected to the tortured machinations of the Scwyb that is Mr. Filtch and turned into his Mrs. Norris.

However they made it out of there with the kitty pumped full of milk and acrossed the extracurricular bridge and passed Hagrid the Ground's keeper's hut. Hermione in particular hoped to hurry past she knew that the half giant's Homestead because the man had the innate ability to smell the particularly ovulating girls on campus and let him take full advantage of them as they have really. Hermione knew deep in her wizarding heart that she did not own her body, men have always owned her. As is with any woman on the planet, since turning the age of legally being a free use whore. So if the big man wanted to inseminate her overly fertile teenage womb with his impressive pussy splitter, than she would have little choice in the matter.

Gladly though the glow of Hagrid's Hut faded behind them as the trees of the forest grew taller around the trio venturing over its many rocks and roots. Hermione was making good time bouncing ahead of the boys and climbing over the entangled roots with only the light from her wand guiding her way. At least she thought she was doing well until She caught her foot on one of those twisted roots and she came toppling to her knees, barely catching herself on her hands or her pretty face would be similarly acquaintanced with the sturdy root work and the musty earth that it delves into. Unfortunately she quickly realized that her ankle was snagged quite securely in the root, her attempts to extract herself only served to thrust her pert teenage ass outward higher into the air.

Suddenly a strong hand smacks her round derrière, leaving his paw to keep her pushed down, contrary to her goal of freedom. She twists about to see the darkened visage of Ronald Weasley admiring her exposed rump. The Witch was shocked that her best friend would take advantage of her like this, but despite the lust in his eyes she still pleaded with the boys. "Please Ron, I'm stuck, I need your help." To which the Randy redhead Brought his other meaty paw down upon her bountiful booty. And grabbed her by the waist bringing her round ass against his rather strenuous bulge thrusting from his trousers. The boy began to rub her soft ass against his python And she rolled her hips for him despite gritting her teeth in frustration, 'must he need me now of all times? What about the party?' Which sparked a new idea to convince the two growing horn dogs. "Guys, what about the party? There surely would be plenty of pussy at the party I heard some of the Beauxbaton's girls may even be attending this year! Harry? Come'on Ron, just wait till the party please?" She craned her neck over her shoulder to give him the puppy eyes which is why she missed the slap Harry delivered rapidly to her cheek. Cowling she looked at the other boy whose own bulge was constraining his undershorts if she was any judge. She boy who lived had words of his own to add however as he grasped her by the chin and lifted her face level with his waistline, his fingers stroked her jawline but his words critically chipped at her logos "Come'on we haven't came since bashing those Ravenclaws greedy throats at dinner, and then that cocksleave of a cat girl misses Norris of course. Hermione, the least a whore friend like you can do for us is let us blow our loads before the party so we can think clearly with all the other skanks like you there." She knew the boys were extremely horn men and needed to be freshly relieved quite often, it was her duty as their favorite whore friend after all to fulfill these urges of theirs. But the party was sure to be the event of the year, she didn't want to let a threesome get in her way. But Ron's next comment seemed to assuage that outcome, his fingers had freed her of her skirt, leaving it pooled around her knees and further entrapping her and exposing her lacey wizardly lingerie in the form of a school issue Gryffindor thong guarding her moist labial lips. "Don't worry Hermiome, we saved the best for our favorite slut, we'll put those cumdumps to shame with the amount of jizz we are gonna pump into your cock milking body." The ginger gave her exposed rump rather rudely Timed smack, no doubt enjoying the wobble of her supple Teenage Ass cheeks. She bit her lip and looked at her two Dominants pleadingly, her wide orbs begging the boys to release her "Please Ron-?"

Does she convince her captors to set her free or must she endure their ravaging first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)