More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RyanC RyanC

Which branch to follow

Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy, he’s basically the same as his cannon self. Both physically and personality wise. It was his first day out of Hogwarts. His dad got him a house so he could get up to whatever he wanted to. He found himself a job and started in a few days.

He took a trip down to the Hogwarts whore house for 18+ witches. He was looking for someone who he could at a moment’s notice but would also do all the house work. That’s when he walked past a stall labbled “granger”

Hermione granger. One of the sexist girls that went to his school. The girls were often to be naked around school and Granger was by far the sexist. He imagined how much the other boys from his year would love to get their hands on her and decided to beat them to it.

He walked up to Granger and she growled. “Hello Malfoy” she said, sounding bitter.

“If I was you Granger I would wise up. I’m going to fuck you, take your virginity. Both of them if you get me. Then I’m going to buy you”

“What?!” Hermione was distraught. Out of all the pervs to buy her, she was getting one of the most sadistic ones. She would rather spend the rest of her life at the whore house.

"Now brace yourself." Malfoy said as he walked around to examine her pussy and ass "Cause I'm about to fuck both of these sexy holes. But which one to fuck first"

Which hole does Malfoy fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)