More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Laerra Lloeen Laerra Lloeen

Had it not been a dream after all?

Hermione's Vicious Plan

Please consider supporting my work on Patreon at patreon.com/LaerraLLoeen

Hermione's Vicious Plan

Griffindor had just won the last Quidditch match, and, with it, the whole season. Harry had done his best to look good in front of all the spectators. A few of his crushes were observing him after all - Cho Chang, Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger. Just to mention a few.

It had been glorious. He dodged bats and balls while looking for and chasing the snitch. That little ball always made him think of snatches, those juicy parts between his crushes’ legs.

In the end, he would always catch the snitch as the spectators cheered him on like crazy. He could almost feel how their desire for him flooded him.

But he was too shy. He didn’t know how to approach a girl and ask her out. For the longest time, he had hoped one of the girls would make advances on him. What if he would be rejected? His image could be ruined and he would never again dare ask a girl out. He couldn’t risk that.

It had been a day since that last Quidditch match. Everyone but Hermione had congratulated him, some even getting red cheeks from talking to him. He felt like a celebrity, even more than usual. But he hadn’t seen Hermione since the match. He knew she would be fine though, she was a genius after all.

Now, Harry was on his way up to his room. Most students had already left Hogwarts, as the Quidditch match was held just before holidays. He arrived in his empty room and walked to the opposite side of his bed to look out the window. The first snow flakes had just started falling. He always loved to watch the first snowfall. Watching it had always calmed him down.

—----------------------------------------------------8OOOOOOD—-----------------------------------------------

Hermione had edged herself since the last Quidditch match. It was now her last time she would jerk herself close to an orgasm. After that, she would enact her plan. If she had thought of everything, the plan would proceed to perfection.

She held her large dick with one hand while massaging her bloated balls with the other. One of the girls from her dorm had compared her dick to her underarm and found that Hermione was slightly longer. Right after that comparison, the poor girl was slapped in the face by that dick and her mouth pulled over that shlong.

Hermione slowed down as she approached orgasm. Precum had started collecting in a pool on the floor. Her plan would turn out oh so perfect. She also couldn’t wait to tell Ginny about it.

With a quick swish of her wand, the floor was cleaned up. The pool of precum joined an already close to overflowing bin. It was the second bin she had filled with precum since yesterday.

Hermione got dressed. Her cock, however, created a massive tent in her robe and was already creating a stain on it. With another spell, she stopped her cock from leaking and created an illusion to make her robe appear normal. She loved being a wizard.

She barely encountered anybody else on the way to the boys’ dorm. And as planned, as the progenitor of her year, nobody questioned where she was going. She arrived before Harry’s dorm and took a second to go through her plan again.

When she peeked into the room, she saw Harry look out the window, standing. A slight deviation from her plans. She expected him to be sitting on the bed, sulking. It didn’t matter though. She could proceed with a slight alteration.

She drew her wand and made Harry’s bed levitate without words and sound. Then she crashed the bed into Harry from behind, making him fall onto the bed. According to Hermione’s observations, Harry would be too stunned and confused to react in time.

She stepped into the room and made the bed shoot towards her. Harry’s head hung off the bed, heading straight for Hermione.

Acting as planned, Hermione removed her robe, pointed her dick straight for Harry’s gaping mouth and prepared to stop the bed.

Perfectly timed, Hermione slowed the bed down just before it hit her. Harry stared at her shocked - but only until his forehead and nose hit her balls. Her dick disappeared in Harry’s throat, showing nothing but a fat bulge in his neck. Almost simultaneously, you could faintly hear somebody gag. But it seemed to be muffled by something large.

Hermione came instantly, just like planned. But she hadn’t thought it would be that marvellous. Harry hitting her balls had her reach a higher orgasm than she expected.

Hermione came straight into Harry’s stomach. Directly filling him up. If she watched, she could see his belly grow with each spurt. But she had her head thrown back, mouth open in a silent scream.

She kept cuming and cuming, filling Harry more and more. She knew, if he could hold it all in, he would not need any food during the holidays. But she also knew that he would get more fillings for sure.

After close to a minute of cuming, her cum started leaking out of Harry. As an untrained cocksleeve, he didn’t know how to retain all of his mistress’ cum. Hermione came down from her high while her balls still emptied themselves.

With her amazing presence of mind, she made sure Harry wouldn’t suffocate. She also made his stomach and intestines stretchier so that he would be able to accommodate more cum. It showed immediately, as cum stopped flowing out of Harry’s nose and mouth.

Another minute later, Hermione’s orgasm had finally subsided. Now, Harry looked like he was pregnant with triplings. And as planned, he was .

Hermione relished when she slowly removed her semi-flaccid cock from Harry. She had imagined face fucking Harry many times, but finally seeing her dick on his face was better than she expected. It suited him. She would make sure he would show it around like a fashion statement.

Slowly, and loudly, she removed her cock. Shluuuuuurp.

And then she slapped Harry a few times on his cheeks. Just for good measure. Maybe his subconsciousness would even remember it for future times.

She levitated Harry into a proper sleeping position and put the bed back where it was. Then she cleaned everything up and left for holidays.

—----------------------------------------------------8OOOOOOD—-----------------------------------------------

Harry woke up from the strangest dream. Hermione had assaulted him. And she had a penis… a huge penis. He was certain it was a dream, as nothing like that could reasonably exist. At least not without everybody knowing. Right?

But when he tried to sit up, he was weighed down - by himself. Had the Quidditch match finally taken its toll on his body?

Finally, he felt his body. His belly was distorted to absurd proportions. He felt like he should have died from that, so somebody must have used magic on him. Maybe some kind of last prank before the holidays.

But then he tried to get up again, harder this time. Just as he felt like he was going to succeed, nausea overtook him and he threw up straight in the air like a fountain. Once Harry was done being grossed out by his own puke landing on him did he recognize that he was filled by litres and litres of cum. His hand moved to his forehead, where it had hit Hermione’s monstrous balls in the dream.

Had it not been a dream after all?

Had it not been a dream after all?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)